Rumour Virus

Remove this Banner Ad

Greggy

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
I've been hearing a few rumours on talk back that some of the guys were a bit down from a virus, Miller got subbed because of it. Anyone else hear this?

Cerrtainly wasn't leather poisoning.

Seriously though who wants to hear this rubbish.I hope it doesn't get out in the media that the poor old tigers had a virus.Makes us sound like limp wristed losers.

I've been hearing a few rumours on talk back that some of the guys were a bit down from a virus, Miller got subbed because of it. Anyone else hear this?

Didn't Miller have a virus last week?

If true, that Miller played and then did indeed only give us a half of footy because he was still suffering effects of the virus then that is bullshit selection & planning Tigers... :thumbsdown:

I'll go with unsubstantiated rumour at this stage... :cool:

Grigg had idonttackleitis
Farmer had blood tests confirming icantkickitis
Helbig had icanthandletheballproperlyitis

Agree with Rodney though, we sound like the whining Essendon supporters from last week with their pathetic excuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you have a virus you either don't play or you drug yourself up enough so you feel as though you've never been sick in your life
Players can't just do that like we can. Drug policy says that.

Grigg had idonttackleitis
Farmer had blood tests confirming icantkickitis
Helbig had icanthandletheballproperlyitis

lol.

And cotch and Nahas both had illletmyopponentrackup20clearancescosmynamesbeeninthepaperallweekitis

I watched the replay and Miller coming off, he sits on the bench and coughs his guts up. Not a good sign.

they went up to darwin too late, didn't take enough time to practice in the conditions. couldn't handle the slippery ball.

got exactly what they deserved unfortunately for us.

just spoke to someone who went up for the game and was in the same hotel with the richmond crew. said at no point did she hear any mention of a virus.

just spoke to someone who went up for the game and was in the same hotel with the richmond crew. said at no point did she hear any mention of a virus.

I was at the Holiday Inn as well. I took a panadol at about 1.30am Saturday morning as I was starting to feel poorly:).

As for the players, don't know.

But seriously, no mention of it pre game or post.

Haere Ra

Jetlag? We did change timezones you know. And we had to fly further than Port. This explains everything.

And I think the busdriver may have swerved a bit on the way to the ground. Dizzy spells ensued

Remove this Banner Ad

Back