New Team for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

southernsharkssw2.jpg

I'm excited to announce a new team for the 2007 season.

"The Southern Sharks Football Club"

This new club will cater for players who want to take their enjoyment of the Fantasy Footy League to a new level.

Players will get:
their own jumper number,
the opportunity to pick their coach and assistant,
access the the Southern Sharks Dream Team League,
full match reports,
Best and Fairest/Goalkicking and various other awards,
notification of milestones,
and much more.

The clubs colours are Blue, White and Grey, with the jumper design below:

Jumper:

Home
homejt9.png

Clash:
awayak7.png

The Sharks are not affiliated with any AFL Club and all I ask is that the members who join enjoy themselves and support the team as often as possible.

If you are interested in playing for the Sharks, please reply below with the following information:

Preferred playing position:
2nd choice:
3rd choice:

Jumper Number:

Height:
Weight:

(Your height and weight can be ficticious but it will be added to your Sharks profile.)

Previous Games played (in FFL) :
Goals Kicked in FFL :

(If you've played Fatasy Footy before and are not exactly sure, don't worry, just a rough figure will do. If you are new just say "new" or "0" for both.)

Again these will be used to create your own profile and will be used to let you know of any milestones.

SOUTHERN SHARKS TEAM LIST 2007

1. Frankston Rover
2. Hawkers
3. McPhee Is A Gun
4. Defier
5. Mitchell Madness
6. Beckers
7. Haze.13
8. Jeremias
9. The Majestic
11. amos
13. Delidio
15. KingRich
16. Hawkaz1
17. legitimatic
19. Stoney
23. Jackson_Rules
24. DonMania#5
25. Sausageroll
33. Stock92
37. Blue Red and Gold
44. frankc

If you would like any other number (for example 44, that's fine - just put it in your application)

The team, so far, consists of:

B: KingRich, Hawkers, Haze.13
HB: legitimatic, Hawkaz1, Delidio
C: Jeremias, Jackson_Rules, Blue Red and Gold
HF: Defier, The Majestic, amos
FF: Sausageroll, McPhee Is A Gun, DonMania#5

FOLL: Frankston Rover, Mitchell Madness, Stoney

INT: Stock92, Beckers

EMER: frankc, ---, ---

Thanks for taking our name mate....

Looks pretty professional but

Apparently there is a new fantasy cricket side with the same name. I apologise as it was purely unintentional - great minds think alike, eh?

As for being professional, I'm trying very hard to make sure it is. Once it is set up, it won't be too much work and hopefully the players get a kick out of it (no pun intended).

That's the main reason we play fatasy footy, though - for a bit of fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IT appears that Frankston has finally seen the light on rota :p Hoping that we can get over that stage and see what he can do on his own terms so I'd apprieciate it if we can see what they've got and hope that rota can keep his nose out of our business, keep it hostile but save the bitter grudge as of yet :thumbsu:

"new!" Not sure how this works, so if someone is willing to inform me i will give it a go, number 5 thanks:)

height 179, weight 77.6kg (fluctuating 1-2kg either way)

1. Frankston Rover
3. McPhee Is A Gun
4. Defier
8. Jeremias
9. The Majestic

80% of the players so far are Koalas, Mcphee_is_a_gun is a sl_t always moving from one club to another. :D

Frankston if you look at my offseason thread i have about 6 players who are not delisted and am kindly asking you to not poach anymore of my players.

1. Frankston Rover
3. McPhee Is A Gun
4. Defier
8. Jeremias
9. The Majestic

80% of the players so far are Koalas, Mcphee_is_a_gun is a sl_t always moving from one club to another. :D

Frankston if you look at my offseason thread i have about 6 players who are not delisted and am kindly asking you to not poach anymore of my players.
Well most of the team figured out you were just searching for a fight and couldn't be respected so that probably explains it

Yze_13

Weight: 181Kg

Height: 184Cm

Position: Left Forward Pocket/Ruck Rover

Hey Frankston,
If You Make This Team There Will Only Be 13 Teams That Makes it Odd I Sent A Message To Deestroy Saying Im Intrested In Being A Coach He Hasn't Replied Yet But I Told Him That I Would Name My Team Kieran Killers If He Accepted.

1. Frankston Rover
3. McPhee Is A Gun
4. Defier
8. Jeremias
9. The Majestic

rota69 said:
Delistings

Skooks
Mcphee_is_a_gun
Yze_ class
BATTERY
stoney
zeke
bomber man
beagle charlie
majestic
chrisfooty
Kosi
frankston rover
murphy2bedabest
poyds
jezzap2000
special agent
blues man
the dice man
frodo
defier

Considering these blokes were 'delisted' how can I be poaching players?

Besides, even if I ask someone to join, doesn't mean they have to....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back