Media Is there anything more exciting than THIS team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably! but

the-numbers-dont-lie-dancing.gif

I'm talking about the excitement machine that is the West Coast Wonders at the moment!

We only have to go as far as their latest two games. They've scored a combined 52.29 341 to 26.22 178! Unstoppable.

If you need more proof have a look at the top league-wide statistic placements:

HITOUTS:
#1 dogs105

DISPOSALS:
#1 Grand Uncle Horace
#3 dogs105
#4 Pamcake1

GOALS:
#2 DenieD (lock in back-to-back Fred's!)

DREAM TEAM:
#2 dogs105
#7 Grand Uncle Horace
#9 Pamcake1

Unreal and unstoppable this #undefeatedszn

Wonders & Rookies.jpg

The Wonders signed FIVE rookies for season 37, in what I'm sure is a record (who really knows) and they've already been on show!

We've already seen Pamcake1's name above - Number 4 in the league for disposals and number 9 in the league for dream team points. She also sits at the top of the clubs kicks statistic.
BFew has been an absolute general down in the backline with 11 marks already.
BigChippa52, Oisin_the_Goat, and more recently dino_67 have all kicked goals on debut.
Dino and pamcake kicked three each in our most recent outing while Chippa and Oisin have also been consistent avenues to goal.

The #nextgen have been in the spotlight already.

main-qimg-c2f355d568ab17723d6bd705f54d5bf8-lq.jpg

So I ask you again...

Is there anything more exciting than the Wonders right now?

Last edited:

Stop Talking Season 2 GIF by Friends

Probably! but

View attachment 1908647

I'm talking about the excitement machine that is the West Coast Wonders at the moment!

We only have to go as far as their latest two games. They've scored a combined 52.29 341 to 10.10 178! Unstoppable.

HITOUTS:
#1 dogs105

DISPOSALS:
#1 Grand Uncle Horace
#3 dogs105
#4 Pamcake1

GOALS:

DREAM TEAM:
#2 dogs105
#7 Grand Uncle Horace
#9 Pamcake1

View attachment 1908660

The Wonders signed FIVE rookies for season 37, in what I'm sure is a record (who really knows) and they've already been on show!

We've already seen Pamcake1's name above - Number 4 in the league for disposals and number 9 in the league for dream team points. She also sits at the top of the clubs kicks statistic.
BigChippa52, Oisin_the_Goat, and more recently dino_67 have all kicked goals on debut.
Dino and pamcake kicked three each in our most recent outing while Chippa and Oisin have also been consistent avenues to goal.

View attachment 1908678

So I ask you again...

Great post highlighting what a fun start the lolwonders have had, perhaps the future is bright (I’ll never admit it on the record). However here are some things more exciting:

IMG_3501.jpeg

IMG_3502.jpeg

paint GIF

son yard GIF

Sub Pop Sun GIF by Sub Pop Records

but like - yay wonders and stuff! 😍

Probably! but

View attachment 1908647

We only have to go as far as their latest two games. They've scored a combined 52.29 341 to 10.10 178! Unstoppable.

HITOUTS:
#1 dogs105

DISPOSALS:
#1 Grand Uncle Horace
#3 dogs105
#4 Pamcake1

GOALS:

DREAM TEAM:
#2 dogs105
#7 Grand Uncle Horace
#9 Pamcake1

View attachment 1908660

View attachment 1908678

So I ask you again...

What happens if you go back three games?

They've scored a combined 52.29 341 to 10.10 178! Unstoppable.
You must be on top of the ladder? What, no? Oh....

You're not really unstoppable if you've lost a game, are you Einstein?

Great post highlighting what a fun start the lolwonders have had, perhaps the future is bright (I’ll never admit it on the record). However here are some things more exciting:

View attachment 1908698

View attachment 1908699

paint GIF

son yard GIF

Sub Pop Sun GIF by Sub Pop Records

but like - yay wonders and stuff! 😍
Thanks for getting involved in the discussion, mate! The above are all things that are VERY exciting but more exciting? I'll let the court of law decide!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't believe the fake news brigade around here. Trying to deny us of our #undefeatedszn using silly words like 'loss' and 'ladder.'

All that matters is that if we believe we are undefeated then undefeated we shall remain.
Now this kind of buffoonery I can get behind

The ladder disagrees with you on this

The ladder is just playing tricks and getting in on the fun. It got so excited it boosted the Demons above the Bombers.

The ladder is just playing tricks and getting in on the fun. It got so excited it boosted the Demons above the Bombers.
That's because we've won more games than them Horrie, keep up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back