No More Cheese

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Friends & Haters :handwaving:

I will keep this short & not too sour

As most of you are aware, I have had my challenges with Mental Health ... just like many of you in Sweet

Effective immediately, I am retiring from Qooty (a real Retirement this time) & will be closing down my BF Account very soon

I would like to thank those of you that supported me over my 5 Season/ 3 Club Qareer

Despite making a lot of mistakes (& enemies), I have achieved a lot for someone who can't post:

EKA ... Mobbs Medal ... 2 x Wonders B&F ... Wonders Co-Captain ... Allies SOO Winning captain ... even a couple of SFAEW Titles

Thanks for the memories

Cheese out

Genuinely sorry to see you go damicky

Thank you for showing me kindness/reaching out recently after a personal low point of mine, despite your own struggles . I’ll always appreciate/never forget it

I hope your time away helps

Please look after yourself

Sweet will be waiting for you when if/when you’re ready to return

You’ve made an impact in your time here, and not many people can say that so congrats for all you’ve achieved here.

Go well damicky & take care of yourself, hope the cheese platter of life is good to you.

As most of you are aware, I have had my challenges with Mental Health ... just like many of you in Sweet

Effective immediately, I am retiring from Qooty (a real Retirement this time) & will be closing down my BF Account very soon

I would like to thank those of you that supported me over my 5 Season/ 3 Club Qareer

Despite making a lot of mistakes (& enemies), I have achieved a lot for someone who can't post:

EKA ... Mobbs Medal ... 2 x Wonders B&F ... Wonders Co-Captain ... Allies SOO Winning captain ... even a couple of SFAEW Titles

Thanks for the memories

Cheese out
One of the few highlights of a Wonders thread.

Stay strong damicky

P.S. Is it da-micky or dam-icky before you go.

Thanks for the memories

Cheese out
Shame to see you go brate. Godspeed :thumbsu:

damicky I'm really sorry to see you leaving us :( there will definitely be a hole (bigger than swiss cheese) in your absence. Look after yourself mate and hope the time away helps you reset. Hope we may see you again one day. All the best!

... Allies SOO Winning captain ...
Good times. 🥳

Hope you make a comeback when you're ready. Maybe as wine to go with the cheese.

... even a couple of SFAEW Titles
2 IC titles, 3 Tag Team titles, and a Trios title. That's one hell of a resumé.

If you win ClarkeMoney in the Bank tonight, HARPSichord will be given the briefcase on your behalf.

But for real, it's a shame to see you go, Cheese. The board will be a poorer place without you.

Oh man, I wasn't expecting this after our recent chats. 😪

I'm really sorry to see you go mate. Thanks for everything over the last few seasons, it has been a pleasure having you as my skip!

* those in the peanut gallery who never gave you a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Press Conference Kermit GIF

Thanks for the memories

Cheese out
A sad day Damicky. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Sorry to hear this damicky, good luck to you and best wishes for the future. I sincerely hope that things get better for you and that one day you can return.

Thanks for the memories

Cheese out
Mate,

say it ain't so. I wish you the best if you do leave though.

The place will be poorer for losing you.

all the best damicky.

Thanks for the memories

Cheese out
Hope you comeback one day mate, I've enjoyed our little PM together for most of the season

Good luck mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back