Media Is there anything more exciting than THIS team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF
oh! that reminds me of something else exciting that happened over the last couple of months at the Wonders eh what's the sentence? "Non più formaggio" ?

You should have come down to the Colosseum for our Domino's victory party last night. It was a real treat.
Hmmm perhaps I've spoken too soon this does not seem like the kind of buffoonery I can get behind after all

I ordered Pizza Hut and was rightfully sent home never to return until next week
getting pizza hut delivered to your table would have been boss

getting pizza hut delivered to your table would have been boss
It was a Boss move but It killed the vibe and made everyone look at me weirdly so I was thrown out, I slept in the abandoned nearby bathroom which is also my house (I need to get a better residency but the club only pays me in crinkle cut pickle slices)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a Boss move but It killed the vibe and made everyone look at me weirdly so I was thrown out, I slept in the abandoned nearby bathroom which is also my house (I need to get a better residency but the club only pays me in crinkle cut pickle slices)
I heard rents in sweet are through the roof so not surprised

if this jinx's the Wonders and we lose every remaining game for the season I'm deleting my account.
This just in: team gets good weather for first three rounds.

Big home and away wins are good and all.. but the last FOUR premiers finished the home and away season with percentages below 100.

It's Qeptember form that matters.

Big home and away wins are good and all.. but the last FOUR premiers finished the home and away season with percentages below 100.

Checks Demons percentage

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

I'm more of a man that gets excited early.

You must be on top of the ladder? What, no? Oh....

You're not really unstoppable if you've lost a game, are you Einstein?
Yeah that game they lost - they actually finished third that day (daylight second).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back