No More Cheese

Remove this Banner Ad

karate kid GIF by IFC

We do not train to be merciful in Baghdad .

Recruit well and build relationships, it’s not terribly hard.

What’s happening at the Dragons is no campaigner can be ****ed!

Homer Simpson Nerd GIF

UPDATE:

I am pleased to announce that I am downgrading my Retirement to an Indefinite Break after receiving a PM from the most unlikely source

Thank you for all of the kind posts in this Thread as well as the PMs

UPDATE:

I am pleased to announce that I am downgrading my Retirement to an Indefinite Break after receiving a PM from the most unlikely source

Couldn't of seen this coming.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Ok, who do we have to admonish?
We reserve the right to take back everything we said, just like you have.

Welcome back anyway

UPDATE:

everyone gets recruitment PM from the Bombers, don't take it seriously

everyone gets recruitment PM from the Bombers, don't take it seriously

I am still a Free Agent & not sure if or when I will play again

Just wanted to give the NC some hope leading in to Qhristmas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has ruined my holiday period, is anything said on the internet true these days? Are there not really hot singles in my area looking for naughty fun? Have I not really inherited millions of AUD from a distant uncle in Nigeria?

This has ruined my holiday period, is anything said on the internet true these days? Are there not really hot singles in my area looking for naughty fun? Have I not really inherited millions of AUD from a distant uncle in Nigeria?

Give me your bank account details and I'll let you know.

It is all rather confusing. As I understand it, Princess Nigella of Lawsonia, an incredibly wealthy province of Nigeria, has dumped Mark Robinson as a suitor and now has an almighty crush on you Bangers. Such a happy time for you.

It is all rather confusing. As I understand it, Princess Nigella of Lawsonia, an incredibly wealthy province of Nigeria, has dumped Mark Robinson as a suitor and now has an almighty crush on you Bangers. Such a happy time for you.

Don't forget the mash.....oh that's Stupidsuns.

Getting your mental health under control is the most important thing right now. I’ve experienced it myself so I can empathise. Hopefully we see back one day. Take care

Getting your mental health under control is the most important thing right now. I’ve experienced it myself so I can empathise. Hopefully we see back one day. Take care
It really is. I took a bit of a break because I needed to do some work with my mental health, and with a lot of other stuff going on it was very much needed. :)

1705137336196.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back