Usage for hash tag: undefeatedszn

1. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears v Dingster's 500th Game at The Colosseum

...to his ability to not play games faster than Dingster and failing to get to 500 games before him. Disgusting and not the #WondersWay #undefeatedszn #exciting insert wonders logo here the real team B: dino_67 / LukeParkerno1 / jezzajay HB: SSwans2011 / BigChippa52 / SM C: Pamcake1 / BFew /...
  2. AnUltimateRessie

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 37 Team Thread - Non più formaggio

...season in front of goals again and is equal second with former Wonder Brenton Davy and although sausageroll leads the medal they're yet to have their bye so it is going to get awfully close awfully soon! Keep on rolling Wonders. We're an exciting bunch and will continue to enjoy our...
  3. AnUltimateRessie

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 37 Team Thread - Non più formaggio
    Threadmarks: Round 12 Review

...Leaders: dogs105 BFew ClarkeM Pamcake1 HARPSichord DenieD Oisin_the_Goat SSwans2011 SM Cubs2Lions Ahh, another glorious win in our #undefeatedszn highlighted by the clear MVP of the week BFew. Our rookies are promising and the best in the league! Even a random legit poster Brian Oblivion...
  4. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC at The Colosseum

...B: dino_67 / LukeParkerno1 / jezzajay HB: SSwans2011 / BigChippa52 / SM C: Pamcake1 / BFew / AnUltimateRessie HF: BallaratBulldog / ClarkeM / Grand Uncle Horace F: Oisin_the_Goat / DenieD / croweater 41 FOLL: dogs105 / Cubs2Lions / HARPSichord INT: NinjaSwan / JT_the_Man #EXCITING #undefeatedszn
  5. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

no pressure when we're constantly in an #undefeatedszn anyway
  6. thewizardmelon

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval

That’s true - I forgot you guys were in the midst of an #undefeatedszn
  7. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval

The #cup2spoon2cupagain narrative would be something quite special. Not as special as our #undefeatedszn though.
  8. Cubs2Lions

Excellent write-up mate, hopefully it’ll be a great battle between the OOBs and my Wonders. Now I just need to herd up all my favourite friends over to this wonderful match-up. #undefeatedszn ]
  9. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Still the most exciting team in the league and still working through an #undefeatedszn. Unbothered and thriving... Too good Gumbies. Flexed those reigning premier muscles finally. Cheers for posting Wosh!
  10. HARPSichord

Media Gumbies & Wonders To Play the FIRST EVER* Easter Monday Clash

No nuffies playing in a team that is currently halfway through an #undefeatedszn...
  11. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

We are in the midst of the #undefeatedszn. We can't lose.
  12. HARPSichord

Greetings and salutations to the reigning premiers. Pity you have to come up against us in our #undefeatedszn.
  13. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Oisin_the_Goat we have found a new cult hero. Great win Wonders. The #undefeatedszn juggernaut rolls on. Thanks for the enjoyable week Warriors. I think Purple7x08_24 should continue with their writing. There is some talent there! Cheers for posting MWPP!
  14. DenieD

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Another win in our #undefeatedszn Wonders can't be stopped. Thanks for the week Warriors. MWPP is now my favourite sim poster.
  15. AnUltimateRessie

lazy 36 disposals for me. A 7 goal quarter from the Wonders. and still rolling on... #undefeatedszn
  16. AnUltimateRessie

Threadmarks: Round 7 Review

...BigChippa52 NinjaSwan Cubs2Lions Pamcake1 dogs105 DenieD BallaratBulldog Oisin_the_Goat dino_67 Back from a bye and still keeping an #undefeatedszn rolling with a nice win against the PHawks. Cubs was impressive in the match thread while Chippa's move to the midfield worked out well. Ken's...
  17. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

...now. Driving 7 hours home after a wedding is not fun. Great win to my Wonders brethren. We really are chasing greatness this season. #undefeatedszn I love DenieD! And Tarkyn_24! Was a pleasure while I was around Hawks. You've got a good crew on it, Callums_Guns and por_please_ya. Keen to...
  18. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies at The Colosseum

never in doubt. Good to see we kept the Furies in it to ensure that we continue to be exciting. #undefeatedszn Congratulations Wonders Congratulations Furies Thanks Phil.
  19. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies at The Colosseum

Hey Fred, when you are ready to play for a real club feel free to answer one of my 110 dms. The Wonders are waiting for you to join their #undefeatedszn
  20. AnUltimateRessie

Competition Season 37: Qooty Tipping

Would you say the OOBS are undergoing a #undefeatedszn similar to the Wonders?
  21. AnUltimateRessie

silly question. We are always undefeated, Cubs. #undefeatedszn
  22. AnUltimateRessie

Media Is there anything more exciting than THIS team?
    Threadmarks: EXCITMENT UPDATE

...Horace #3 Pamcake1 #5 dogs105 GOALS: #2 DenieD (lock in back-to-back Fred's! #SixMore v the Royals!!) DREAM TEAM: #1 dogs105 :eekv1::eekv1: #7 Pamcake1 YOUTUBE VIDEOS: #1 West Coast Wonders :eekv1::eekv1::eekv1: #2 Baghdad Bombers Unreal and unstoppable this #undefeatedszn :shoutyoldman:
  23. AnUltimateRessie

Threadmarks: Round 4 Review

...We might not have got the win today but I assure you that we didn't lose. The most exciting team in the league has done it again. #undefeatedszn - HARPSichord Full Match Statistics: Wonders Media...
  24. AnUltimateRessie

Media Is there anything more exciting than THIS team?

That makes a great point. SUPER is a fantastic way to describe the Wonders #undefeatedszn
  25. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

We might not have got the win today but I assure you that we didn't lose. The most exciting team in the league has done it again. #undefeatedszn Thanks for the week Cadsky and Royals crew. It was something!
  26. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

The whip's getting fixed at the shop this week, been busy. I don't know what happened in here and I can't be bothered figuring it out so #undefeatedszn It's been a long day :)
  27. HARPSichord

Watching North dominate the reigning premiers in this praccy match and I just can't see North losing ever again. Much like our sexy Wonders and the #undefeatedszn.
  28. HARPSichord

7 pages since I was last on? I ain't reading all that. I am just going to assume it was a whole lot of love and admiration for the Wonders #undefeatedszn.
Back