Brand New Trade and Draft Pick Game......

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 25, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gippy Power
Ok

We have a new trade game going.

The game will start when we have all teams filled. Pls only play if you can commit to the games closing on Saturday night at 7pm.

Teams so far in;

Adealide - Wall Ryan
Brisbane - Bigpapagman
Carlton - ScooterSelwood
Collingwood - Snoop Dog
Essendon - Checkers
Fremantle - Chris25
Hawks - Perth Swans
Geelong - ??????
Melbourne - Kreuze missile
North - Gagey07
Port - Strath39
Richmond - pawleeese
StKilda - Zainta
Sydney - Stat machine
Western Bulls - Jacksonno1
WCE - Pistol17

Melb to go

POTENTIAL NEW PLAYERS NEED TO PM ME FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE GAME

Trades

All trades must be done via PM so we dont have them all on the thread and its kept secret etc.
Only confirmed trades should be posted on this thread.

Compulsory Trades

The following players must be traded as they have already indicated they want out;

J.Carr - Freo
A.Lovett - Essendon
R.Okeefe - Swans
F.Ray - Bullies
T.Boyle - Hawks
R.Warnock - Freo

Team Lists
There will be a team list thread so pls post your team and picks and keep this updated.
Pls highlight the players up for trade. Discussions on these players can begin asap but not be announced until the game officially starts.

Choosing a winner

A winner will be chosen on a 3/2/1 basis. Each poster at the conclusion of the game on Saturday will post a quick note on what their objective at the start of the game was (ie improve best 22, improve depth of list, rebuild etc) and then each poster will vote as to who they thought was the best at acheiving their goal. Quality of draft picks will be a part of the game and we will use the Phantom Draft trial currently being done as the picks. So when you trade draft picks they will be the players you will be getting.

Rules

No team changes mid game
Perth Swan or my say is final
Only confirmed trades will be accepted in a dispute
Team lists need to be updated on the seperate thread

Any questions

Perth Swans and myself will moderate the game (ie interpret rules).

Will there be draft picks in this one?

still have 6 teams but trade discussions can commence from now.

no official trades to be announced until 9am Thursday morning.

this will give the other participants time to enter the game and get going. also gives a sense of realness as per real draft whereby Monday is just the discussion day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PMed you about taking Sydney, as well as another concern of mine.

Also, if trades are by PM to keep them secret, that's a little pointless isn't it? You'd have to PM a lot of people to see what a certain player may pull, so it wouldn't be exactly kept secret.

And what about three-way trades? That'd become a little complicated.

i dont like the idea of pm'ing trades. it works better when they are out in the open, as it gives you an idea of what players are worth, but whatever.

More realistic when people are in the dark.

Offer what you think their worth because that's how it really happens. Although you can feel what's happening from what others are offering and rumours etc

Everyone at adelaide is available.

Look at the team list for those who will be cheap, expensive etc.

Definately.

I have said all are available and a list or cheap (easy to get) and expensive (good luck) have been listed on my post in the team list thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back