adam10

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2008
melb
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Please just leave a comment if there are any spots left in some competive league
thanks

8 spots in a league free

G'day guys Ive got 8 spots free in a league with a bunch of mates! had a few pull out this year to focus on SC mainly so if anyone is interested the league code is: 941680

i apologise if the spots get filled before you get a chance to log in! :thumbsu:

Re: 8 spots in a league free

Hi guys i also have a league with free spots available 863668 all welcome

Re: Feel free to join my league

All welcome in this league- 863668

Re: Feel free to join my league

5 spots left in this league... Knob Cup 2012...

Be great to have some BigFooty players on board.

Code = 316586

Please join!!!

dreamteamtalk.com Fans Ca$h League

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys, me and some fellas who participated in the Ca$h League run my dreamteamtalk.com last year are looking to create a dreamteamtalk.com (Fans Ca$h league).

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Entry will be $100 per person and must be deposited via bank transfer before Friday 23rd March 5pm or your position will be passed to the next person in line. (Please pay ASAP, as lockout starts on Saturday 24th March at 7.20pm)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will send you an email confirming your interest in the league and my bank details so you can transfer the funds.

When your entry has been received, you will then be sent an email with the league code attached. Then join us and let the fun begin![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are interested please send an email to davechiem@gmail.com and reply to these questions:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 – Team Name:
2 – Your Real Name:
3 – DOB:
4 - Phone Number:
5 - Email Address:
6 - Do you understand that 1st prize and 2nd prize is based on National Overall Ranking and 3rd prize is based on the League Grand Final winner?
7 - Do you understand that the final positions of the entrants at the end of round 23, will decide the winners?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I won’t be charging any administration fees for running the league, just merely competing for the prizes like you guys! The entry fee has been divided up into the prize money and all 18 entrants will be eligible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1st Prize = [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$1100 - Based on Overall ranking[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2nd Prize = [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$500 - Based on Overall ranking[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
3rd prize = [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$200 - Based on League Grand Final winner

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Note: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This Competition is only for people OVER the age of 18.[/FONT]

Need DreamTeam Players

Hi everyone, I have a league going with some mates and we havent filled up yet :/ So any fellow addicts here who want to play an extra league, you very welcome. The league code is 627625.

Rock On.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks peeps for fast reply, sorry had to boot couple, didnt realise was going to fill so fast lol.

Need 4 DT spots filled!!!!

Have spots left in my mates league and we don't want randoms!!!
....anyone is fine, just not coaches who make team rd 1 and dont touch it please!!!
Join ASAP, first come first in!!!!

Code is 455056

QUICK GUYS!!!!!!

Re: Need 4 DT spots filled!!!!

couple ppl have joined, thats fine

just let me know who you are either by PMing or posting - so i know where your from :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back