Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
Hello fellow Gumbies.

Id like to personally thank everyone who pulled on a Gumbies jumper this season in what was a rather dissapotining season but to our credit we fought it out and finished the season with some good results and performances.

Our best and fairest winner for the season just finished was Perth Swans so congratulations to him.

I believe we have showed in the last half of the season that this club providing we work together as a team is definately on the up and we have some quality players aswell as some youngsters coming through the ranks who we would like to stay on for another season.....Which brings me to my next point.....If you played for us last season and are want to go around again with the Gumbies for another season then either let us know in this thread or send a PM to Ninty or myself.

2121, Cat_Lover, Perth Swans and RoJo Junior have already re-committed to the club which is a good sign, aswell as Ninty and myself, so lets start building a squad that will no doubt be in premiership contention next season :D

LETS GO GUMBIES!!!!

-----------------------------

CURRENT SQUAD AND JUMPER NUMBERS

1 - Cat_Lover
2 - Ghossein
3 - Ninty (C)
4 - AKONER
5 - Perth Swans (VC)
6 - Snooperclyde
8 - eliminator28
9 - DoubleO7
10 - peterss (VC)
12 - portentous
14 - diablo14 (DVC)
15 - Shaucob_Burjan
16 - lewigie
17 - eliiiiza
19 - ShaunDuggan
21 - Sean_09
22 - RoJoJnr (DVC)
24 - CarnTheTiges
29 - winty
33 - Marklar_33
34 - mellowyellow
41 - swannies
69 - 2121
72 - RangaInTeal

Number of players = 24

Come on Gumbies, big season ahead. :thumbsu:

Honoured to be the B&F.. I had a great season, winning the B&F of both the Gumbies and the Newbies. :)

Let's hope we can be a bit more consistent this time around and finish up with a finals place! (or even a premiership ;))

I'm also expecting a massive season for 2121.

Looking forward to going around again with the Gumbies, and improving on the performance of the season just gone; both personally, and for the team.

I finished the season well off half back and hoping that next year i can push into the middle ;) get a few more end of season votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys Im new here and Im have been chosen to join your team! :eek: by some guy called peterrs.. I am obviusly the number 1 draft pick so yeah...Go GUMBIES!

Welcome to the side mate :)

Stick around and keep posting and youll fit in well :)

GO GUMBIES!!!

And your better then a number 1 draft pick ;)

OMG NO REALLY!!!.
Nah Just kidding.Thanks for the awesome welcome and i Pledge with my Awesome Heart that i will stay loyal to the Gumbies.
GO GUMBIES!!!!

Gumbies sign CarnTheTiges

The Geelong Gumbies tonight confirmed the signing of CarnTheTigers for the upcoming season.

Gumbies vice captain Peterss was on hand on at the press conference this evening and had this to say.

"We let him train with us in the off-season and we were impressed by him so we decided to offer him a one year contract with the option of a second season if he meets certain goals throughout the season"

When CarnTheTiges was interviewed at the announcment he had this to say.

"Id like to thank the Geelong Gumbies for giving me this oppurtunity for next season and im definately commited to the Gumbies in the future and results for the last half of last season shows that we are on the right track and i want to be a part of this club that i definately believe are going places"

Gumbies sign CarnTheTiges

The Geelong Gumbies tonight confirmed the signing of CarnTheTigers for the upcoming season.

Gumbies vice captain Peterss was on hand on at the press conference this evening and had this to say.

"We let him train with us in the off-season and we were impressed by him so we decided to offer him a one year contract with the option of a second season if he meets certain goals throughout the season"

When CarnTheTiges was interviewed at the announcment he had this to say.

"Id like to thank the Geelong Gumbies for giving me this oppurtunity for next season and im definately commited to the Gumbies in the future and results for the last half of last season shows that we are on the right track and i want to be a part of this club that i definately believe are going places And Im Awesome "

You forgot to say I was Awesome:D
In other news I Have Been Given An Offer by someone(wont mention names) to join there 'successfull' club. I have Politely declined and Will stay with the Gumbies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back