Questions/suggestions for RFC Official 04/03/11 - 29/11/11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Thank you RFC, you guys especially stig have been incredible!

First question, on our old building their was a massive sign that said 'THIS IS TIGERLAND'. I thought that sign really put a stamp on who we are, will it be coming back?? Please say yes :)

Thank you RFC, you guys especially stig have been incredible!

First question, on our old building their was a massive sign that said 'THIS IS TIGERLAND'. I thought that sign really put a stamp on who we are, will it be coming back?? Please say yes :)

That sign was awesome :thumbsu:

I'm sure for $5,868,087 they'll be willing to part ways with it.

Haha. Good call:thumbsu:.

Just to reiterate earlier posters, great work RFC Stig and the Club. It has and will continue to be a great link between the Club and supporters.

Haere Ra

New thread.

Let me take the opportunity to thank the Richmond Football Club for the outstanding service they have given us with this initiative..

Totally agree!!!:thumbsu: Keep up the great work. Also pass on that I've had contact with other areas of the club & the service levels have lifted really well I'd say this is something the club has deliberately addressed :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I agree :) Cheers stig. Having the RFC putting this on for us fans makes those of us who are interstate keep up to date with the happenings and upcomings of the club :) Appreciate it.

RFC O where are you? Any stream vs adelaide? hope you can master that eventually as the its a great concept.

Hey Stig sorry to bother you about the memberships again, but I recently renewed mine and then my younger brother also got a first time membership. However, when they arrived at home I had been given to of the exact same memberships and my younger brother still has received nothing. The numbers on both of the membership cards are exactly the same so it's not like I got his membership or anything. Any thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Stig sorry to bother you about the memberships again, but I recently renewed mine and then my younger brother also got a first time membership. However, when they arrived at home I had been given to of the exact same memberships and my younger brother still has received nothing. The numbers on both of the membership cards are exactly the same so it's not like I got his membership or anything. Any thoughts?

Want to PM me the exact situation as you'd explain it and yours and your brothers names and Ill pass it on/look into it?

Does anyone know how to remove chat from a Ustream page?

Some higher ups caught wind of the chat on the page last week that were rather offencive to opposition players and they said never again, seeing as we cant moderate it - which I can understand.

If not, does anyone know of a good radio streaming page? Struggling to find one.

Regardless we will still have qtr by qtr video with commentary on the website by the weekend.

Some higher ups caught wind of the chat on the page last week that were rather offencive to opposition players and they said never again, seeing as we cant moderate it - which I can understand.

If not, does anyone know of a good radio streaming page? Struggling to find one.

Regardless we will still have qtr by qtr video with commentary on the website by the weekend.

Not sure about being able to remove chat though I think you can put in on slow mode so people can only post every 30 secs or so, could deter people from snapping at each other constantly.

Not sure if this helps but on the following page it says you can turn chat off when streaming: http://helpcenter.ustream.tv/category/category/chat

Are you sure you can't moderate the chat? If you can't do it in UStream, you can definitely do it using justin.tv

If there arent enough officials that can be moderating the chat, you could appoint respected members of the board as the moderators. People can be given a 10 minute time out or banned from the chat altogether.

Why don't you use another video streaming option like the one that was recommended by someone else in the Richmond Vs Adelaide thread?
Vividas

Youtube Live may need to be a bit of a bigger event unfortunately, but it's worth asking.

Awesome, couldnt find that yesterday!

Now we just need to test the quality at the ground. The video will be up on the website over the weekend regardless

You'd hope to find some quality equipment amongst all those cardboard boxes.

Shame, was going to mosy down in person after uni today to watch Post affirm his superstar position but instead have to be miles away. Here's hoping for some good quality video and better quality play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back