Official Club Stuff Membership 2012 - Speak to the club here. [12/04/2012: 44,412]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey Guys,

I have set up an Official account for membership specifically - EFC_Membership, same person as before but a new account soley focused on membership.

Any questions or queries, hit me up!

Re: Membership 2012

E-mailed the club, they said they were aiming to release memberships on the 17th of October; so 5 days away.

As far as I know if you want seats together it's first come first serve, but different seats are sectioned with membership level. High mark membership is usually second level right on the wing, but I'm pretty sure that's already sold out with a waiting list.

I'm not sure what seating section silver is, but you can be level 1 on the wing, or pocket, among others. E-mail the club, they should be able to let you know.

Thanks guys, haven't been a member for about 5 years so looking forward to next year.

I'm hoping to see a concession category introduced for National members. Looking at switching to a national member next year and it seems they only had child/adult options available this season.

Re: Membership 2012 - Stand As One. One Team. One Dream

Have only had a quick look but do all memberships now come with a reserved seat?

Have only had a quick look but do all memberships now come with a reserved seat?

At Etihad, yes.

At the MCG, it appears that the Bronze Basic package doesn't have a reserved seat- it says you have general admission entry subject to capacity. In other words, you might be in trouble for Anzac Day..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Renewed/upgraded mine. The discount for AFL Members is fantastic, about time we got that. Jumped on the High Mark waiting list, given I'm on it so early I'd be fairly confident about getting one for next year. Hopefully.

Got the best possible seats at the G though. N51 Row C. Guy initially offered me N55, I asked if he could check further around. Fantastic effort by him. He got me great seats at Etihad too.

Renewed/upgraded mine. The discount for AFL Members is fantastic, about time we got that. Jumped on the High Mark waiting list, given I'm on it so early I'd be fairly confident about getting one for next year. Hopefully.

Got the best possible seats at the G though. N51 Row C. Guy initially offered me N55, I asked if he could check further around. Fantastic effort by him. He got me great seats at Etihad too.

Waiting list was established last year. It would be interesting on how many are on it. Silver at etihad is still a ripper package. High mark is worth it though. Best viewing afl from the 2nd level at etihad, especially from the wing.

Waiting list started midway through last year. Can't see it being to full.

On my "My Essendon FC" account on ticket master, if i go to "manage my membership" then click on High Mark standby list it says "seat 3". Not sure of that means anything.

Does anyone know with the bronze basic package, if it is cheaper than normal to purchase a to reserve a seat for home games at the G? Given they already give you general admin entry?
Yep this year in around January~ they listed the upgraded seat prices in the ticketing info section. Can't find it yet, but sure it'll come out later on.

Signed up yesterday, stoked.

Apparently we don't get scarves for free this year, does anyone know if we'll be able to purchase them for free come Round 1?

Purchase them for free????

Apparently we are getting caps instead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back