Hartigan in Nightclub Punchup with Kangaroo player???

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Came across this while reading the Roos board and just wondered if anyone here had heard anything about this...

Pssst - Craig Hutchison
The Age
Sunday June 11

Roos and Richmond go clubbing
It was kept quiet from even their own officials, but the nightclub fireworks between the Kangaroos and Richmond was all the talk among the playing groups of both teams before yesterday's game at the MCG.

Psst has learnt of a stoush at the Motel Nightclub two months ago that left players from both teams fuming and Tiger Brent Hartigan nursing a black eye and swollen nose.

Our spies tell us an animated discussion took place between Tiger Kayne Pettifer and Kangaroo Cameron Thurley, who earned a late call-up to the team yesterday. The debate spread to Kangaroo Callum Urch and Hartigan, who clashed verbally over their playing records. A fracas broke out after someone landed a heavy punch on Hartigan, leaving him with a battered face. It is unclear whether one of the Kangaroo players or someone else at the club was the culprit.

There's no link as the Roo poster just typed it from their copy of The Age.

Anyone recall Hartigan with a shiner round 8 weeks back? And is there any possability this has something to do with him not even getting Emergency spots?

Interesting. I cannot recall the shiner at all.

I doubt this is the reason for Hartigan not making the emergencies. This was reported to have happened around Round 3, and he played in all games from Round 2 to Round 8. He was dropped after the Adelaide game, only getting 7 possessions.

His form in the VFL has been poor, which would suggest the main reason for the lack of emergencies.

Hutchinson ran a story on me when i got busted with some pot.

He's a *** cen rat and I still look 4ward to catching up with him

Was at a wedding Sunday night and happened to strike up a convo with a gent who is a good friend with Drew Pettrie and his family. They had dinner during the week, and Petrie was telling him about the stoush. Hartigan was giving it to Calllum Urch, and telling him to play 50 AFL games and then come and see him.

The guy I was talking to said that Petrie reckoned the North boys were really fired up over it, and predicted they'd get past us by 5-6 goals.

Very interesting.

Hartigan snubbed me at cushion lounge a couple of weeks back, I may have told him that he had absolutely no chance of picking up a chick with a face like that... Was that wrong?

oxx said:
Hutchinson ran a story on me when i got busted with some pot.

He's a *** cen rat and I still look 4ward to catching up with him

Sorry ox i must be out of the loop, who are you?.....dont tell me i was abusing a past tiger a few months back?

The Dice Man said:
Came across this while reading the Roos board and just wondered if anyone here had heard anything about this...

There's no link as the Roo poster just typed it from their copy of The Age.

Anyone recall Hartigan with a shiner round 8 weeks back? And is there any possability this has something to do with him not even getting Emergency spots?

Nah but i remember pets had a shiner that week.......hang on he does every week.....anyone know what the gee o with those eye bags are. TW isnt handing the dooby around at the break is he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roostertalk said:
Nah but i remember pets had a shiner that week.......hang on he does every week.....anyone know what the gee o with those eye bags are.
Its the same shiner that he copped in one of the games
It was the one where he was on Before the Game afterwards for BOG as they talked about it.

froars said:
I think Ox is Greg Stafford's mother. Only his mother could have thought he played well last week lol
lol
He played.
He can play better,yes.
I guess i was just happy with the way he roughed up the opposition.
Shouldn't be underestinmated.

just a scmuck that got pinched.
No real status,as much as i would like to lead u all on.:(
Hutchy was a court reporter at the time and wrote about anyone & anything.:thumbsdown:

JuddyisGod said:
that's hilarious. Got a copy of the story?

yeah, but im not about to post it on BigFooty - LMAO@ that...
especially now that I'm drug free.
Kiddies,stay drug free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back