Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2004
Burton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Southampton FC
A bit early I know but I'm starting my Easter break a day early

Peter Rohde: OK fellas Choco is running a bit behind so I will take the opportunity to start the meeting.

Adam Kingsley: Where is he?

Peter Rohde: He’s on the oval hiding Easter eggs for a players Easter egg hunt.

Tony McGuiness: Maybe the playerth thould be having a find my form hunt.

Peter Rohde: Come on Tony, 1 bad game does not mean the players have lost their form. Last weeks result will give us a great opportunity to prove the critics wrong.

Adam Kingsley: Before we get onto selections, does anyone know of a good grass stain remover? These white guernseys are terrible to get clean.

Jason Cripps: Hah, still washing those Guernseys Kingers?......... Have you considered the Nappy San Challenge?

Tony McGuiness: I wouldn’t have thought many of the playerth would have got their Guerntheys dirty after latht weekth perfomanth.

Jason Cripps: Your right, but a few of them pooed their pants when the pressure was applied.

Mathew Primus: Actually, a couple of the boys complained that the sun reflected badly off the guernseys and that why some of their passes missed the target.

Jason Cripps: Yeah, they are a bit how would you say it……………….white.

Tony McGuiness: Oh and the thocks, don’t get me thtarted!!!!!!!!!!!!

***************sound of door opening******************

Mark Williams: Hi fellas, it’s ah………..great to see you all.

Peter Rohde: You seem rather upbeat today Choco.

Mark Williams: Its Easter…………..hmmmmmmmmm chocolate.

Peter Rohde: OK, obviously Broges will come back in and Westhoff is out with a broken foot.

Adam Kingsley: How did he break it?

Peter Rohde: He scuffed his foot on a blade of grass and the grass won.

Mark Williams: I think we should use Toby as a tall forward option.

Jason Cripps: What about Salter or Matthew Westhoff?

Mark Williams: I have already taken the ah……..liberty of contacting the um…………..cheer squad to make sure Toby’s name is on the banner this week to celebrate his 100th.

Peter Rohde: So are there any other changes?

Mark Williams: Ah…………no, Broges in, Westhoff out, I don’t like change.

Tony McGuiness: I dithagree, we need to thend a methage to the playerth that thoft performances will not be tolerated. Thawn failed to chathe, motht of Kane’th dithpothals did not hurt the oppothition, Boak’th dithpothal hath been below par. I thay bring in Logan, Thomath and Lower then at leatht we will have thome chanth of not making a mockery of the Creed!!!!!!!

******************silent pause**************************

Mark Williams: Here Tony, have an Easter egg.

While many on this board ride the roller coaster of win/love lose/hate you provide a wonderful constant of humour to hold things in perspective ETW. Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back