Mr Rude

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2009
A tier above sL
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Thats right im back for more, after doing it with Melbourne as the outsider this week (**** i just cleaned up sportingbet today with Colingwood over 39 points into Melbourne$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and Glynn Schoefield in the jockeys challenge at Rosehill today $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) ill back it up as Melbourne charge towards the finals next week as the favourite. You have another chance to get rid of me, Melspoons form cant hold out much longer can it? We are s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and before you homo's post it :rolleyes::

attentionwhore.jpg

You are so brave. Putting up bets against Brisbane and Richmond :rolleyes:

• Banned
You are so brave. Putting up bets against Brisbane and Richmond :rolleyes:

Brisbane were favourites this week *******. And considering i get no reward it take some serious balls.

How about this Cake, ill bet you for your BF life against mine that Melbourne finish higher than Norf at the end of round 22 this year.

lol another one,
just quit if you dont like bigfooty, otherwise you are just looking for attention, because if you cared you wouldnt be risking it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be another reason then why you keep bumping your own threads all the time :eek:

I took stantonLEGEND's thread to heart, and I was trying to improve the bay quality with more of my threads :thumbsu:

People respect me more than they respect you :eek:

But I'm a somebody, respect or no respect (BTW i have created some of the Bay's finest threads this year do some research) the Bay fears me.

You're just a typical gimmick flog who shows up on here and contributes nothing decent and never will. Take the bet, you can wipe out one of the Bay's super powers or if you lose you wouldn't be missed. I simply cant see anyone starting a thread asking "Whats happened to Cake?" :eek:

People respect me more than they respect you :eek:

No, no they don't.

YOU ARE WEAK. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS YOU GUTLESS FLOG!!!!!!! You're pathetic.

:D:thumbsu:

I'm getting a feeling that some people here are jealous...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back