I will leave BF forever if Shitmond beat Melbourne next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Called trolling and it was pretty effective and correct. All your delusional flogs getting ahead of themselves when they have achieved nothing.

So I take that as a no then? You won't do it against Hawthorn. Thought so. :eek:

Read the rest of the thread, Cake can get rid of me for good if norf finish higher than Melbourne this year.

Pretty effective and correct. LULZ,:D:eek: Melbourne have a very good chance of finishing in the 8. What part of you saying we would win 3 spoons on the trot and finish below Shitmond is pretty correct? :eek:

Read the rest of the thread, Cake can get rid of me for good if norf finish higher than Melbourne this year.

Pretty effective and correct. LULZ,:D:eek: Melbourne have a very good chance of finishing in the 8. What part of you saying we would win 3 spoons on the trot and finish below Shitmond is pretty correct? :eek:

Melgorne have no chance of finishing in the 8 and North will finish above you. Once again Melgorne flogs getting ahead of themselves. Delusional. :eek:

If you had any balls you'd do it against a real opponent, not 2 teams languishing at the bottom of the ladder.

Do this again against Hawthorn next week.

If you had any balls you'd do it against a real opponent, not 2 teams languishing at the bottom of the ladder.

Do this again against Hawthorn next week.

Did you put your dole money on Melbourne like Mr Rude said last week sL? He would have made you $220 on the $400 you get each fortnight, gee that Mr Rude sure is a clever guy full of good advice isnt he sL?

I hope you didnt waste money on that shocking team of yours on Friday night.

Did you put your dole money on Melbourne like Mr Rude said last week sL? He would have made you $220 on the $400 you get each fortnight, gee that Mr Rude sure is a clever guy full of good advice isnt he sL?

I hope you didnt waste money on that shocking team of yours on Friday night.

Epic alias is epic. :D

(just don't let that flog SJ find out, or he'll refer you to Fred)

Epic alias is epic. :D

(just don't let that flog SJ find out, or he'll refer you to Fred)

GALON of cum cant card me here for petty crap. That is the weakest 2 week card i have ever got in my life, i usually can understand my red card's but what i did deserved a warning at the most.

Dont worry Bayer, me and SJ are like brothers in arms. Im more worried about the Leather Poisoning bloke (if he turns up in the next fortnight) seeing this. He supports your club after all, why do Hawthorn mods hate me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back