I will leave BF forever if Shitmond beat Melbourne next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Cake by replying, this is all going his way he only started this for attention, and you are giving him that.

Fine, I accept your bet, if you are still around by then:eek:

I :heart:
1.jpg

I have just rid BF of Cake, you owe me BF, Mr Rude to the rescue again.

But the bet will only take place if you are still around after next week

I thought we were betting on Melbourne vs North and who finishes higher?

We are. Clink struggles to keep up with story lines, dont worry Cake its a Werribee thing.
Werribee > Whatever club is associated with Melbourne. BTW nice eye not many people look to the other teams section to slam another poster.;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too bad this thread will be deleted, i had fun in here

Oh look, the attention whore is back.

Must take real balls against Brisbane who had won 1 game out of the past 13 and us who are 2nd last. :rolleyes:

If you get through this week will you do the same thing vs Hawthorn the following week? Something tells me that you won't mr.attention whore.

Brisbane were favorites. Check the odds *******.

I find all this very funny though Barnzy, i really do. I remember you telling every Melgourne supporter in the pre season how much of a moral we were for three spoons on the trot and there was no way Shitmond would finish below us. But here we are, we spanked you earlier in the year to the tune of 10 goals, Melgourne have a chance of playing finals and now you admit the lowly Melgourne Lemons are certainties to beat your beloved Shitmond this week. Oh the ironing.:eek:

Note for the future: Shut your trap, it makes you look like a ****wit.:thumbsu:

Brisbane were favorites. Check the odds *******.

I find all this very funny though Barnzy, i really do. I remember you telling every Melgourne supporter in the pre season how much of a moral we were for three spoons on the trot and there was no way Shitmond would finish below us. But here we are, we spanked you earlier in the year to the tune of 10 goals, Melgourne have a chance of playing finals and now you admit the lowly Melgourne Lemons are certainties to beat your beloved Shitmond this week. Oh the ironing.:eek:

Note for the future: Shut your trap, it makes you look like a ****wit.:thumbsu:

Called trolling and it was pretty effective and correct. All your delusional flogs getting ahead of themselves when they have achieved nothing.

So I take that as a no then? You won't do it against Hawthorn. Thought so. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back