Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Players return tomorrow for the start of pre season training. Hopefully some of us will get a chance to head down and have a look. If you do get down don't be afraid to report back what you see. Hoping I'll get to have a look either Friday or Monday.

Re: Season 2011 starts today. Tigers start preseason training

A lot of the younger blokes (you'd say 90% of our list!) have started preseason training today. From what I gather, we're the first club to do so.

A couple of photos from the RFC Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5299464&id=298686323275&fbid=455347898275

Thanks for the address Kronic. Was it just my eyes or does Matt Dea look "bloody huge mate" ? and in one of the shots on of the trainers keeping a very close watch on Cothin's calf. I think you might be right regarding our guys being the 1st but I think it's only 1-3 years. Good article on Cotchin being in good pre-season shape and a win to get all year round access to the ground. Glad to hear the cricket club have found a great new location and will have good facilities. A win all round really role on Tiger jugganaught:thumbsu::thumbsu::D

in pic6 astbury looks to have put some weight. awsome, cotchin looks ripped

Thanks for the address Kronic. Was it just my eyes or does Matt Dea look "bloody huge mate" ? and in one of the shots on of the trainers keeping a very close watch on Cothin's calf. I think you might be right regarding our guys being the 1st but I think it's only 1-3 years. Good article on Cotchin being in good pre-season shape and a win to get all year round access to the ground. Glad to hear the cricket club have found a great new location and will have good facilities. A win all round really role on Tiger jugganaught:thumbsu::thumbsu::D

:Dyerppp

Any one know who's training woth us outside the list besides Houli?

No-one is allowed to train with us until after the national draft.

73232_455348253275_298686323275_5299476_2184768_n.jpg

Astbury has been in the gym

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the picture you will notice the boys are looking at their watches, they are actually gps devices that all the boys have had on since the end of the season.

It tells them when to go for a run & stores all the information of their training 'Whist on holidays even overseas'

Talk about big brother .

No-one is allowed to train with us until after the national draft.

um not to sure about that rt... sports tonight said houli douli and brad miller are going to start trainig.... i remeber last year i had a mate train with the tigers before the natioanl draft with polak oreilly etc so they do have bloke train before the draft

um not to sure about that rt... sports tonight said houli douli and brad miller are going to start trainig.... i remeber last year i had a mate train with the tigers before the natioanl draft with polak oreilly etc so they do have bloke train before the draft

Those players can't train with us until officially delisted by their respective clubs. Which i believe will be tomorrow at 2pm, which is the AFL list lodgement cutoff.

Those players can't train with us until officially delisted by their respective clubs. Which i believe will be tomorrow at 2pm, which is the AFL list lodgement cutoff.

That's teh first cut off, the final is Nov 10 IIRC, so unless Essendon cut Houli tomorrow he wont be joining our squad for another fortnight at least.

That's teh first cut off, the final is Nov 10 IIRC, so unless Essendon cut Houli tomorrow he wont be joining our squad for another fortnight at least.

I get this feeling that the clowns won't delist him either, they will wait to the last opportunity to do so.

I get this feeling that the clowns won't delist him either, they will wait to the last opportunity to do so.

Yeah but they put a high price on a trade, so that way they would have a win-win situation for them. Trade and get a good deal, not trade and force the Tigers to use the an important PSD pick. Now they don't stand to win anything by waiting to delist him now or later. Either way, if he doesn't agree to a new contract, they have to delist him before the ND.

Yeah but they put a high price on a trade, so that way they would have a win-win situation for them. Trade and get a good deal, not trade and force the Tigers to use the an important PSD pick. Now they don't stand to win anything by waiting to delist him now or later. Either way, if he doesn't agree to a new contract, they have to delist him before the ND.

methinks Ess are being spiteful/difficult/pricks/all of the above.

Gourdis has the physique of a greek god. Andrew Browne is possibly the most awkward looking person I've ever seen.

Where are Taylor and Vickery?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back