Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How on earth are we supposed to keep them fit when we can't even get the footwear right? It was abysmal watching them falling over all night. Graham was shocked to see him back after one week what were they thinking? I expect Banks to play next week the way we are going lol. Surely blaming one person for our injuries can't be right. Takes more than one to tango has he really got any help?

How are we so far off the mark with our fitness? How can any of you watch us stand around like statues and think that Meehan is doing a good job? We are at embarrassment levels and a lot of it comes straight from Meehan's department
Meehan is rewriting Steinbeck’s novel , Of Mice and Men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Tassie poach him

Puss In Boots Please GIF by Laff

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

the only surprise of last night was that Prestia played the whole game

Lets see what happens at training this week because it is a warzone
Yeah if I was going to pick between Prestia and Graham I would have picked Prestia. However, I'm still not surprised Graham re-injured.

I'm starting to think that our injury list is actually worse than what is reported and we've got players going out to play at the moment who are well below 100% fit, but are playing due to the fact we need senior players on the ground. In normal circumstances you'd probably find that they'd be missing a week or 2 as they get over the niggles, much like how Martin missed a couple of weeks back due to the calf issue and watching the likes of Nankervis & Short I'm sure both are also carrying something, then add in the fact that Grimes and Baker were both pulled from the side this week and it makes sense.

I'm starting to think that our injury list is actually worse than what is reported and we've got players going out to play at the moment who are well below 100% fit, but are playing due to the fact we need senior players on the ground. In normal circumstances you'd probably find that they'd be missing a week or 2 as they get over the niggles, much like how Martin missed a couple of weeks back due to the calf issue and watching the likes of Nankervis & Short I'm sure both are also carrying something, then add in the fact that Grimes and Baker were both pulled from the side this week and it makes sense.
Martin is going at about 30%, he can't run. Nank the same - I hope he's not permanently cooked but I just can't see him recapturing any sort of form. Bolton played out of the goal square most of the night. Rioli limps every time the ball isn't in his area.

Poor fitness and conditioning is a huge contributing factor in injuries , been proven time after time and there is significant evidence for this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back