How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season?

How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season?

• Strongly negative. He's an oppo coach who poached our staff and along with the AFL,screwed us over.

• Mildly negative. It doesn't sit well.

• Neutral/indifferent

• Mildly positive. It sits well.

• Strongly Positive. Would have him back in a heartbeat

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

honestly, i appreciate what he gave us - but now on the verge of a new season as far as i'm concerned he is now the enemy and we use every bit of ammo he's thrown at us and use that to our advantage to motivate our playing group!

we celebrate him once again when he is no longer in those colors - until then he's just a prick!!
Maybe we should employ Mrs Hardwick in some sort of role at the club?

Respect what he built and achieved with us, but now that he is coaching another side, he is the only coach I want us to beat more than anything.

We loved him when we were winning. He Cotch, Benny and Peggy with the senior players transformed the club. It's hypocritical to bag him too strongly, you may not agree with the way things panned out but we are not in his shoes so we shouldn't judge too hard, but he brought respect back to the RFC.

Glad he left when he did because he had very much run his race. I reckon the players like most supporters would think likewise.

I respect his legacy, seems like a pretty good bloke in general, players loved him so he must be okay.

It's just the way the industry is, for mine. It was fairly clear he had another offer on the table, rather than being 'burned out' from coaching in general. He was probably cooked from coaching Richmond, needed a fresh start.

Now he's the enemy, but he lead us to 3 flags. That's fine with me.

He's not a Tiger now so all focus on our new coach YZE.
Ty Dimma for the ride but you are the oppo now and I sure you feel the same.
Enjoy the semi trailer of frees from the CFL this year.

He's not a Tiger now so all focus on our new coach YZE.
Ty Dimma for the ride but you are the oppo now and I sure you feel the same.
Enjoy the semi trailer of frees from the CFL this year.
AFLs excuse why we got some many frees against was due to our game plan. Funny how when Lollingwood copied after McCrae came in that they didn't suffer the same fate and nor will GC for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“This is going to sound a little bit arrogant but I was a three-time premiership coach that had walked away from the game and all of a sudden you’ve probably created a market,” he said.

Lmao Lol GIF

Love what he did for the club, but lost a lot of respect for him cheating on his missus, who he so fondly talked about during our premiership years. Neither here nor there on him now, is just another coach of a side I have no interest in
yeah it was the fact that he mentioned Danielle more than any fugn coach in history has or ever will

every fugn presser he trotted her out bignoting his family man image

kinda made it worse somehow

think he mightve been mk ultra'd in the u.s

Still trying to workout why we can’t forget him and move on lol.
moving on doesn't mean some blancmange wipe of history bro

if you wanna move on and not make the same mistake twice you move on with ah, learnings [vomit]

i don't lose one minute's sleep about him or even think of him unless he is mentioned

but

he did not walk his talk

why is it so uncomfortable for some for tiger faithful to have lost faith in dimma or not like him?

he preached family and loyalty and he led us into 2023 checked out, 8 games from throwing the towel yeah?

shoulda quit end of 22 if he knew he would give up if we lost lunch/dusty etc [and he wouldve known deep down]

he made it the damien hardwick show

ppl gonna opine

yeah it was the fact that he mentioned Danielle more than any fugn coach in history has or ever will

every fugn presser he trotted her out bignoting his family man image

kinda made it worse somehow

think he mightve been mk ultra'd in the u.s
Don't think his relationship with Cotchins was the same after he dumped his missus. As you say Dimma, Cotchin etc. preached culture and loyalty. Dimma shat on that.

Love him for what he gave to us long suffering fans.
But the term 'Richmond man' had obviously lost its meaning to him.
I'm mildly negative, doesn't sit well with me.
But what he brought to the club can never be forgotten and should always be celebrated.

Love him for what he gave to us long suffering fans.
But the term 'Richmond man' had obviously lost its meaning to him.
I'm mildly negative, doesn't sit well with me.
But what he brought to the club can never be forgotten and should always be celebrated.
Uh Huh Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
John C Reilly Yes GIF

Back