Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers vs Roys FC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

lbom.png
V
lroy.png

Bombers v Roys - 1st v 7th

Teams due in Friday - game simmed Monday.

Let's have some fun bishes.

Given The Roys' posting performance so far this season, I don't expect much of a challenge this week.

We're aiming for a consistent low-key performance on and off the field this season.
Aiming low, fantastic :thumbsu:

You guys are a good chance of emulating The Furies 3 win performance last year.

It's called "Keeping a lid on it" in fact, with the arthritis of some of our players there's a lot of things they can't take lids off.

But don't worry, we always rally late in the season to make sure we keep the Furies in their rightful spot on the bottom of the ladder.

I'm tired already and it's only round 3.....

Can we make a push for the SFA to be like Superrules and only play every second week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with keeping a lid on things. That way when a win does come our way we will celebrate our surprise victory in style.

It also good for deflating our over confident opponents who must live with the shame of losing to us while the rest of the SFA points derisively and laughs at them.

Given The Roys' posting performance so far this season, I don't expect much of a challenge this week.

Roys are that rubbish team, right?

Yes you would be correct in saying that.

Another nice win coming up lads.

Does anyone else like talking themselves?

Baghdad. What a cesspool of excrement!! When we got off the plane we were hit with the foulest stench imaginable, it was putrid. It was only once we were going through customs that we realized the offending odor was in fact ourselves. Yes, so far this season we have stunk it up real bad, like a dead beast rotting in the hot sun.

It all changes this week and what better place to re-ignite our season than Baghdad, home of the less fortunate. Mobbs is back calling the shots, and the rest of us are primed to drink the shots, no amount is too much. As for the game itself who the **** knows?:confused:

Baghdad. What a cesspool of excrement!! When we got off the plane we were hit with the foulest stench imaginable, it was putrid. It was only once we were going through customs that we realized the offending odor was in fact ourselves. Yes, so far this season we have stunk it up real bad, like a dead beast rotting in the hot sun.

It was the stench of winning, not that you'd ever know the smell.

Man are your shoulders going to be tired after the match, maybe have a chat with Chris Judd and see what advice he can offer.

This time we'll win. I've arranged for the siren to go halfway through the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back