Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Baghdad Bombers v Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping the round you do the OPs for won’t be released until Wednesday night then? Might prepare some media pieces for the black hole of participation that will ensue, which round did you volunteer for?

Depends on the team, it might be Sunday 1pm AWST for some of the least favourite clubs to play against.

If you had started on Sunday like the rest of us …

No thanks.

Not sure about the use of the term “outstanding” here Kicka, unless it’s meaning has moved on from where it was until recently.

Just sayin’

View attachment 1908222
Who the hell relies on stats…I absolutely outstanding.

Great win, Dragons! A sluggish start but we were far too good after quarter time and in the end, we posted a very comfortable victory with a very strong all-round effort.

Bonz was outstanding with eight goals, Purple Jesus was dominant in the middle along with Greenery while PhenomenalV1 extracted the ball like a true pro with 23 handballs. Good to see Ligma also chip in at times while Drizzy and Hatchy1992 kept things ticking along with five goals between them up forward.

Nice to get a win like that away from home as we head into the bye next week which will provide us a chance to freshen up with a week's rest.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

4 : 24.55 - <<< freo84 is coming on to replace Ljp86 >>>
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
BAGHDAD BOMBERS : 17.9.111
DRAGONS FFC : 25.16.166
=====================================

Match Over!

Good to see coach Andonis1997 looking after the veterans by giving me a five second rest at the end of the game. Clearly on AceAndy's turnip juice again.

What a turnaround! Looked grim early, but we stuck our task and picked up a great win. Huge effort Dragons!

Sorry I wasn't around more Bombers, had a pretty busy weekend, best of luck for the rest of the season and thanks for the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back