Official Match Thread Sweet FA S14 Round 14 - ROYS FC (8) v East Side HAWKS (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jobe3votes

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 5, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool & Melbourne Storm
Here we go again. The Grandpas versus the Egomaniacs. Roys FC are the least posting team in the Sweet FA on average and on the other hand, The Hawks have the team with the biggest egos in the league.

Finally Hawks are off the bottom of the ladder and rolling onto a possible finals spot, a place no 1 thought they would even be close to being at.

Will their 2 wins in a row make it 3 in a row ? well we will find that out next Monday.

This could be an absolute thrashing by the Hawks but the Roys suprised us all with a very good win this week against Fighting Furies.

Last time they played

East Side Hawks 14.11 (95) defeated Roys FC 9.8 (62)

A convincing 33 point home win for the Hawks, do the Roys have what it takes to reverse the result?

Match Odds

Roys $2.20
Hawks $1.65

Twitter - #roysvesh

Of course you will win a 3rd in a row, it's what you do!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we playing at home or away this week, if we are playing away I better crank up the old T model..

The OP is just plain mean.

Also not enough mention of the Roy's v IMS rematch. It's what the fans are coming to see. We have a special plan for him, a strongly worded banner.

And us asking him all game to come back.

The OP is just plain mean.

Also not enough mention of the Roy's v IMS rematch. It's what the fans are coming to see. We have a special plan for him, a strongly worded banner.

And us asking him all game to come back.

You dare not... Surely, not the strongly worded banner, that is just unfair!!!

You dare not... Surely, not the strongly worded banner, that is just unfair!!!

Just wait to you hear the chant our fan has come up with, something along the lines of It's NOT my Show - I bet you've never heard that one before.

Just wait to you hear the chant our fan has come up with, something along the lines of It's NOT my Show - I bet you've never heard that one before.

There is no way that Kev could be that bitter, not Kev!!! Not after all I have done for him...

Should be a sell out, not a bad result for 8th v 7th. IMS you're Roys carpark pass is no longer valid, you'll have to park elsewhere sorry mate.:eek:

That's ok, I went out drinking with Fatty Lumpkin last week, I stole his.. :thumbsu:

Mobbs is so fired up about facing IMS that he punched a wall in anger, can't wait to see what he does to the FLOG.

Mobbs is so fired up about facing IMS that he punched a wall in anger, can't wait to see what he does to the FLOG.

Is this based on his Facebook post about having a broken wrist?

If not you've just blown my mind...
But only a little bit.

IMS out banner will also have a massive picture of Micky Conlan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back