Official Match Thread Sweet FA S14 Round 15 - Roys FC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Street Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Why haven't the Roys just rolled over and died yet ?

arnie.jpg

What ever happened to that 3KZ guy? Is he still active? I seem to remember him as a giant douche. Reason I ask is I'm assembling my s**t list and want to make sure it's all encompassing

On to the match, really important week this, Wonders. Need to keep this gap on the Gumbots. Percentage has become a huge factor also, so a big win would bar me up :thumbsu:

Fun Fact: The G in 'g-string' stands for groin.

I never knew this. I’m undecided if that takes away the mystery and sexiness of the far from practical piece of apparel or if it adds to it. Either way origin of the name makes plenty of sense.

candygstring.jpg

Now Cunnilingus is fun for everyone. Although I'd prefer a Candy Granny panties. I'm a big fan of candy after all.

Segway time!

segway-jousting.jpg

I did segway time in round 1 but figured you wouldn't remember.

Dear Roy's

I have no idea what a chudshake is (but please do tell, I hear you all carrying on about it often and that has sparked my curiosity), I care not for the benefits of your healthcare cards and I won't be holding back on geriatric jokes this week. What I am interested in is this; Do all Roy's play with a male sporting groin-string equivalent....The Jock Strap?

I'd imagine you fella's would feel more composed (and sexy) with that extra support in your gentlemans area, seeing as the male sex organ is one of few appendage that never stops growing. Science concludes that collectively the Roy's should have the biggest average 'man size' in the entire league due to their veteran age bracket.

You may wonder both why I'm curious about this and what my career after SFA footy will be. Well I'm thinking advertising will be my chosen field and I'd like to kick my future career of by doing you a favour and coming up with a slogan for you guys to use free of charge:

Roy's; Biggest Dicks in the SFA. :thumbsu:

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

Fun Fact: The G in 'g-string' stands for groin.

I never knew this. I’m undecided if that takes away the mystery and sexiness of the far from practical piece of apparel or if it adds to it. Either way origin of the name makes plenty of sense.

candygstring.jpg

Now Cunnilingus is fun for everyone. Although I'd prefer a Candy Granny panties. I'm a big fan of candy after all.

Segway time!

segway-jousting.jpg

I did segway time in round 1 but figured you wouldn't remember.

Dear Roy's

I have no idea what a chudshake is (but please do tell, I hear you all carrying on about it often and that has sparked my curiosity), I care not for the benefits of your healthcare cards and I won't be holding back on geriatric jokes this week. What I am interested in is this; Do all Roy's play with a male sporting groin-string equivalent....The Jock Strap?

I'd imagine you fella's would feel more composed (and sexy) with that extra support in your gentlemans area, seeing as the male sex organ is one of few appendage that never stops growing. Science concludes that collectively the Roy's should have the biggest average 'man size' in the entire league due to their veteran age bracket.

You may wonder both why I'm curious about this and what my career after SFA footy will be. Well I'm thinking advertising will be my chosen field and I'd like to kick my future career of by doing you a favour and coming up with a slogan for you guys to use free of charge:

Roy's; Biggest Dicks in the SFA. :thumbsu:

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

Dear Wise Guy Sam,

First of all thank you for your correspondence, it's always great to get mail from our fans. To answer your questions yes, we are extremely well endowed, it can be a burden at times but we have learned to live with it. You are correct in your assumption that we need added support come game day due to our large penises, fortunately a local canvas manufacturer came on board and has supplied us with industrial strength undergarments which provide us with the additional support we need (due to having large penises).

A complete history of the Chudshake can be found in the Fitzroy team board thread, just click on Fantasy League and you will find the link. The Chudshake is the only beverage in the world that matches it's high alcohol content with nutritional value, there are only two Chudshake machines in the world making them an experience only select people will ever get the chance to enjoy.

Once again thank you for your interest and we look forward to renewing our friendly rivalry as the week progresses.

Regards,

Reardo.

Dear Wise Guy Sam,

First of all thank you for your correspondence, it's always great to get mail from our fans. To answer your questions yes, we are extremely well endowed, it can be a burden at times but we have learned to live with it. You are correct in your assumption that we need added support come game day due to our large penises, fortunately a local canvas manufacturer came on board and has supplied us with industrial strength undergarments which provide us with the additional support we need (due to having large penises).

A complete history of the Chudshake can be found in the Fitzroy team board thread, just click on Fantasy League and you will find the link. The Chudshake is the only beverage in the world that matches it's high alcohol content with nutritional value, there are only two Chudshake machines in the world making them an experience only select people will ever get the chance to enjoy.

Once again thank you for your interest and we look forward to renewing our friendly rivalry as the week progresses.

Regards,

Reardo.

:p:thumbsu:...:(

Without perusing the suggested link it appears to me that a chudshake maker is more or less a blender or perhaps even a juicer that is somewhat alcohol stained from all the clever recipes. If it's true and not just green grocer propaganda that humans require 2 serves of fruit and 5 servers of vegetables a day for longer life, then mixing in an equal amount of Barcadi and Malibu would make this a much more delightful daily chore.

IMG_4497-1024x682.jpg

More or less the impossible daily target 7 serves of not-meat. Note someone has stuffed up their ratios so even this isn't good enough according to your GP.

I now know your secrets to your apparent immortality and am closer to understanding why the Roy's would be drained of blood and die if they were to become aroused. There just isn't enough blood for the two of you.*

*Team Fatality caused by Dame Helen Mirren

helen_mirren_bikini.jpg

p.s lol @ canvas manufacture :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My lord! Reading all these long posts is eating in to my afternoon nap time. The nurses are pleading with me to go to sleep as I'm sure to be cranky tonight.
Haven't you old blokes woken up yet!

Come on the early early bird dinner starts in 30 mins!

After waking up I went to try and relieve myself, find my glasses, try relieving myself again, find my glasses, remember where I was, try relieving myself again, re-read this thread for updates and here I am 5 hours later.

Now where was I?

Back to bed? Really? Bloody power crazed nurses.

New thread, same crap.

New thread, same crap.

Question:

Are you posting "same crap" in each 'new thread' because its some kind of ritual or your go to banter catch phrase OR are you observing that each thread had much simmilarities to those before it?

If it's the first than I'm all for that. It's good to have something unique to your SFA personality. Sure your 'thing' is a touch bland but it's no better or worst them my letter writing or Beez and his grammar school in principle.

If you mean the latter than perhaps you should provide some unique content to avoid what you no doubt consider to be a rubbish and floundering match thread.

You come off a little bitter if I'm honest. :(

It's got to be close to the end of the season. Do you jerks have a finals campaign we can derail? If not I'm not sure if there's much point.

Reardo can I play full forward?

It's got to be close to the end of the season. Do you jerks have a finals campaign we can derail? If not I'm not sure if there's much point.

Reardo can I play full forward?

This is exactly why we need a draft.

As a Melbourne supporter I know all to well that there is no such thing as "no point without finals."

Luckily for you Carn the Roys! we do have some plans for finals that you can easily disrupt. We are currently 4th but only a fraction of a percent ahead of the Gumbies. Beat us and we are one step closer to missing out, you may as well aspire to something this season, why not ruin our premiership challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back