Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Roys FFC v Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for a pleasant werk there Roys, as we usually expect, always nice to catch up with Mobbs
Royals, I blame Cadsky … I think a Romanov style restructuring is required…
hotchilli better have a round bought

Thank you for a pleasant werk there Roys, as we usually expect, always nice to catch up with Mobbs
Royals, I blame Cadsky … I think a Romanov style restructuring is required…
hotchilli better have a round bought
You always have the comprehensive Qennis victory to fall back on!

Following the comps on Friday and Saturday, current Qennis rankings are as follows:

Rank Player
1st grumbleguts
2nd tigs2010
3rd TedDougChris
4th hotchilli
5th Brenton Davy
6th krakouers
7th royboy2
8th Wosh
9th Cats_R_Cool_4Ever
10th JackNah_8
11th Zevon

Only those who've played 3 or more matches qualify to be ranked. Grumbleguts has played and won 5 games. tigs has won 5 and lost 2. TDC won 5 and lost 2 a couple years back. Zevon has won 1, and lost 4.

is this the new teams Official Team thread now?
It's a multipurpose thread :D Like the Landfill thread, but cool :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following the comps on Friday and Saturday, current Qennis rankings are as follows:

Rank Player
1st grumbleguts
2nd tigs2010
3rd TedDougChris
4th hotchilli
5th Brenton Davy
6th krakouers
7th royboy2
8th Wosh
9th Cats_R_Cool_4Ever
10th JackNah_8
11th Zevon

Only those who've played 3 or more matches qualify to be ranked. Grumbleguts has played and won 5 games. tigs has won 5 and lost 2. TDC won 5 and lost 2 a couple years back. Zevon has won 1, and lost 4.

Stick to 🏓 Zevon

Why are you even posting in here anyway?? Wrong team, wrong round. Do you need some help navigating the site?
I was tagged so I politely replied with the nicest thing I could think of to say.

Why are you even posting in here anyway?? Wrong team, wrong round. Do you need some help navigating the site?

I tagged all those who had a ranking and were still in the league. They could have been ranked anywhere, perhaps above you, perhaps bel... well no not that...

Anyways I only played one game and I lost that to the current No1 so I don't have much cause to shitstir :)

I was tagged so I politely replied with the nicest thing I could think of to say.
You never appear when I tag you. We’re really really good friends though so I’m sure that must just be an oversight

I tagged all those who had a ranking and were still in the league. They could have been ranked anywhere, perhaps above you, perhaps bel... well no not that...

Anyways I only played one game and I lost that to the current No1 so I don't have much cause to shitstir :)
You just did that to make sure it didn’t look so rigged!!

You never appear when I tag you. We’re really really good friends though so I’m sure that must just be an oversight
I see you enough in pm’s, don’t wanna ruin a good thing.

Rank Player
1st grumbleguts
2nd tigs2010
3rd TedDougChris
4th hotchilli
5th Brenton Davy
6th krakouers
7th royboy2
8th Wosh
9th Cats_R_Cool_4Ever
10th JackNah_8
11th Zevon

10th...disappointing

Unlucky Zevon here I made you a platter to console yourself

Judge Thats Disgusting GIF by Hot Bench

Remove this Banner Ad

Back