AFL Rd 3 Collingwood v Carlton -Prematch Talk and Team Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Changes for RD 3 vs the Blues

Ins; (In order of importance) 1. Johnson (we need a running half back) 2. Wellingham (we need more midfield depth) 3. Maxwell (we need a backline marshall) 4. Wood (against Carlton we need a real second ruck)

Out; Sinclair, Seedsman, Paine, Taz

Bring on the scum, it's time to start the 2012 Wars.:thumbsu:

Ins; (In order of importance) 1. Johnson (we need a running half back) 2. Wellingham (we need more midfield depth) 3. Maxwell (we need a backline marshall) 4. Wood (against Carlton we need a real second ruck)

Out; Sinclair, Seedsman, Paine, Taz

Bring on the scum, it's time to start the 2012 Wars.:thumbsu:

What is wrong with Ceglar as I think he is in Better Form that Wood

Wellers didn't play in the VFL, why would he then come straight in??

It Happend before when a Top 22 Player misses a VFL game and come straight back in to the AFL.

Depends if he is Injured or Not

What is wrong with Ceglar as I think he is in Better Form that Wood
Ceglar isn't a genuine ruckman yet, and with Warnock, Kreuzer and Hampson likely to play next week, we need an experienced second ruck.

It may only be for one week, but we need Wood next week IMO.

I honestly don't know.

Would get Didak in for Sinclair

Looks like Wellers is injured.

Maxwell in for Tarrant.

Ceglar in for DAWES. - On the account that Dawes was almost as useless as Sinclair tonight. Can't mark, can't ruck, can't kick goals. Give him a kick up the ass in the two's. Ceglar was better than Wood today in the VFL.

Johnson in for Seedsman who did nothing wrong.

In conclusion:
IN: Didak, Maxwell, Ceglar, Johnson
OUT: Sinclair, Tarrant, Dawes, Seedsman

We desperately need some properly skilled players in the team who can spot up forwards: i.e. Beams, Didak, Johnson.

Ceglar isn't a genuine ruckman yet, and with Warnock, Kreuzer and Hampson likely to play next week, we need an experienced second ruck.

It may only be for one week, but we need Wood next week IMO.

You Make a Fair Point on the Opposition but why would you not call Ceglar a Genuine Ruckman yet?

I thought he been our Best Ruckman in the 1st 2 VFL Games

I honestly don't know.

Would get Didak in for Sinclair

Looks like Wellers is injured.

Maxwell in for Tarrant.

Ceglar in for DAWES. - On the account that Dawes was almost as useless as Sinclair tonight. Can't mark, can't ruck, can't kick goals. Give him a kick up the ass in the two's. Ceglar was better than Wood today in the VFL.

Johnson in for Seedsman who did nothing wrong.

In conclusion:
IN: Didak, Maxwell, Ceglar, Johnson
OUT: Sinclair, Tarrant, Dawes, Seedsman

We desperately need some properly skilled players in the team who can spot up forwards: i.e. Beams, Didak, Johnson.

So you have the 2 Tall Forwards as Cloke and Paine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wellingham is not injured, apparently Bucks in the post match press conference said it was a management thing with a 6-day break.

Definite Ins: Wellingham and Johnson

Definite Outs: Tarrant and Sinclair

Possible Ins: Maxwell and Wood/Ceglar

Possible Outs: Seedsman and Paine

Wellingham is not injured, apparently Bucks in the post match press conference said it was a management thing with a 6-day break.

Give the man a cigar.:thumbsu:

Yeah I've got to agree with this. I really like Sinclair, when it comes to his endeavor and attack on the ball, but he needs time in the vfl

Wellingham and Benny will bring much more stability to that side.

Gotta get wood in though.

People need to stop hoping didak will come in.

It's not going to happen. Deal with it.

I don't think Paine deserves to be dropped,Like him.Also think Keeffe is improving every game.
Though I was ready to drop him like a hot potato early on(Keeffe I mean).Last 2 weeks he has been ok.

Tarrant worries me as does Didak......where is he anyway!!:confused:
Need Maxy back next week to organise the back line troops against the Scum.

People need to stop hoping didak will come in.

It's not going to happen. Deal with it.

I wrote him off after the 2011 gf. Got s**t canned. Still no sign of him after a minor injury. He is just about done and dusted now.I'll be surprised if he is able to get in to our senior team and contribute.

Writing off Didak?
How fickle are you Pie's supporters?...really hope he comes back into our best and makes you all look stupid:confused:

Didak has been flogged on the training track he is ready to go may even go straight into the seniors but I doubt it..they flogged Sharrod and then rested him up to keep him fresh for Carlton (due to the 6 day turn around)
Ben Johnson is ready to rock & Wood appears to have recovered from shoulder surger(Wood no pre season).Witts not yet..maybe Ceglar but Wood's experience could be the difference when choosing the 2nd ruck..no way could Dawes take on the scum rucks:eek:
so INS Maxwell Wellingham Johnson Wood
OUTS Tarrant(inj) Seedsman Sinclair Paine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back