AFL Rd 4 - Collingwood vs Port - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In - Johnson - Out - Ball (inj). Goes without saying.
In - N.Brown - Out - Reid (inj). I don't care, we need him.
In - Seedsman - Out - Clarke. No more free pass.
In - Didak - Out - Sinclair. No explanation

Others to consider... Ugle, Rounds, Ceglar, Paine, Young, Buckley, Yagmoor.

Re: Changes for Round 4 vs Port

Out; Clarke, really?

Shows how much I've been coming on this board recently, I thought he's been serviceable.
Granted, not great but serviceable.

Goldsack is an out for me, he always seems to fumble or turn it over and Sinclair, what can be said about him...........

In: Paine, Johnson, Didak, Rounds.
Out: Wood, Sinclair, Ball (inj.), Reid (inj.)

Port only have Butcher and Schultz to contend with, we should be able to cover them with Keeffe, Harry O and Goldsack. Harry might enjoy being faster than his opponent this week.

In: brown,johnson,ugle, seedsman and dids

Out: reid (inj) ball (inj) sinclair (shyt) jolly (finished) obrien (go back and learn how to defend)

Fasolo Dawes Blair
Beams Cloke Ugle
Wellingham Swan Thomas
Shaw Keeffe Clarke
Toovey Brown Maxwell

Wood Pendlebury Sidebottom

Seedsman johnson goldsack
Sub didak

In: Johnson, Ugle and I have absolutely no idea who's going to cover for Reid.
Out: Ball, Reid, Sinclair

Out; Clarke, really?

Shows how much I've been coming on this board recently, I thought he's been serviceable.
Granted, not great but serviceable.

Relax, you know what your talking about. It's just some people on this board have gone completely bananas after this result.:rolleyes:

Only person I can think of to replace Reid is Paine. He can defend and can take their second tall, of course with the help of Maxy.

Ins: Paine, Seedsman, Johnson, Ugle
Out: Reid Ball, O'Brien, Wood

Out; Clarke, really?

I suggested last week that Clarke needs a spell in the 2nds to find his touch - without it he's going to be playing catchup all season.

But now we don't have the luxury for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In. Seedsman, brown, Didak, Paine, Ceglar, Buckley, Ugle

Out. Ball, Reid, Sinclair, Jolly, o'brien, Swan, Sidebottom

F**k it. Give it a go.

If we went into the game tonight with those changes we would have lost by 20 goals, not 10.

Grow a brain.

Yeah sounds a solid, well thought out idea :thumbsu:

I all fairness, the "big names" I listed have been poor all year so far. Overreacting would have been naming pendles and Travis as being dropped.

Having said that, Travis is injured too. Shoulder.

Some of these posts are pretty funny. Apparently Buckley has lost the players...

So the best course of action is to drop half of the team? That's sure to get the players on your side.

Relax, you know what your talking about. It's just some people on this board have gone completely bananas after this result.:rolleyes:

Seriously? He is the outside of outside players. He is more one sided than Ben Johnson, and he hasn't done anything of note recently with his foot skills.

Why does he deserve a spot in the side over any of the players I mentioned as ins?

I'd like to see N Brown keep playing VFL, don't want to rush him back and get another injury like Taz. Keefe has been going ok. Wood and Jolly in the same team doesn't work.

Dropped - Wood, Sinclair, Injuries - Reid, Ball

In - Paine, Rounds, the last 2 in depending on VFL form this wk. Similar to N Brown I'd rather Johnson and Didak play more VFL before coming back and risking injury. We don't have to panic..... yet

No chance that Jolly can play next week and back up 4 days later for Anzac day.
I would be inclined to rest him and bring in Ceglar.

As long as Sinclair is out i will be satisfied.
He is worse than Jason Wild + Luke Godden.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back