3. Indiana University
4. Notre Dame
5. Manchester United
5. Boston Celtics
7. University of Kentucky
8. San Fransico 49er's
9. Philadelphia Eagles
10. Hawthorn Hawks

St Louis Rams, Collingwood, Melbourne Victory and Ohio State University just miss out.

1. QLD SOO team
2. All black's or whatever name they choose to use in other sports
3. India Cricket
4. Sri Lanka Cricket
5. Storm
6. Carlton
7. Port Power
8. Man U
9. Italy
10. Uruguay Soccer

Lucky/Unlucky depending on how you want to look at it.......Bryan Brothers and Williams brothers in tennis, Collingwood and Richmond in AFL, Broncos in NRL and anything England.

Above could really be in any order depending on mood.

Yeah I have been there but I was under the impression that it was a real minority compared to the NRL. A sport played by rich private boys. And yes James O'Connor, Quade Cooper and that are quite talented. My point about NZ being the only country that likes rugby is wrong, but they seem to care about it lot more than everybody else.

Not really wrong, I see the point you are making. It is the only country where everyone plays it and it is the dominant sport. Look at the other countries:

1. Australia: It is a private school game in NSW and Queensland. League is the main game there. The rest of Australia it is Aussie Rules. Minority sport here.
2. South Africa: Still a white game there. And whites are in the minority there. Soccer is the game played by blacks and black are the majority there.
3. England: Similar to Australia, a private school game. In England it is soccer and daylight until the rest.
4. France: Played in one region of the country only. Certainly doesn't draw on all of its citizens
5. Wales: Rugby Union has a connection with the Welsh no doubt. But unlike NZ the Welsh also love their soccer as well so you couldn't say it captures everyone there like it does NZ.
6. Scotland: Private school game there as well. The majority play soccer.
7. Ireland: Private school game as well except the majority play gaelic sports and/or soccer.
8. Argentina: A game for the privileged there as well (there is a pattern here...)

You weren't far off with what you were saying. New Zealanders strangely often don't get that every country they beat simply doesn't have the sport as their main thing and it isn't that big a deal for us. It is, across the board, a game for the privileged. New Zealanders bragging about their "all-conquering team" is a little similar to what some Australians think about cricket when we beat the English. It really doesn't compare. We all play cricket in Australia, for the Poms, it is mainly an upper class game so when we win the Ashes, we are just beating a segment of their society. After living in England for a while and seeing this, I never felt as excited about our Ashes victories again.

1. Indian Cricket team
2. Melbourne Victory
3. Collingwood
4. Brisbane Broncos
5. Italian football
6. All Blacks
7. Manly
8. West Sydney Wanderers
9. Pakistan cricket team
10. Crusaders

Dishonourable mentions to Tottenham, Essendon and the English rugby and cricket teams

1. West Coast Eagles
2. Manchester United
3. Tottenham Hotspur
4. Collingwood FC
5. St Kilda FC
6. Italian Soccer Team
7. Indian Cricket Team
8. Manchester City
9. Brisbane Roar
10. Swan Districts FC

1. Carlton
  2. Newcastle
  3. Miami Heat
  4. Lakers
  5. Hapoel Tel Aviv
  6. Collingwood
  7. Essendon
  8. West Coast
  9. Middlesborough
  10. Boston Celtics

Nazi sympathizer?
Not really, I come from a family of Holocaust survivors. I used to be a big fan of Beitar Jerusalem, but have stopped now after a loud minority of fans essentially have turned Beitar from a centre-right club to an anti-islamic, far-right team. They, as well as most centre and centre left clubs hate Hapoel, and that's where it comes from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really, I come from a family of Holocaust survivors. I used to be a big fan of Beitar Jerusalem, but have stopped now after a loud minority of fans essentially have turned Beitar from a centre-right club to an anti-islamic, far-right team. They, as well as most centre and centre left clubs hate Hapoel, and that's where it comes from

Yeah was only joking mate.

1. Vancouver Canucks
2. Toronto Blue Jays
3. New York Yankees
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. Manchester United
6. Toronto Maple Leafs
7. Toronto Raptors
8. NFL
9. Miami Heat
10. Calgary Flames

1. Carlton Blues
2. St. Kilda Saints
3. Brisbane Broncos
4. Canterbury Bulldogs
5. Cronulla Sharks
6. Penrith Panthers
7. Essendon Bombers
8. Brisbane 'Lions'
9. Chelsea
10. Anything Super Rugby or A-League

1. Sydney Swans
2. West Coast
3. Cincinnati Bengals (NFL)
4. Cleveland Browns (NFL)
5. Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
6. Melbourne Heart/Green Seat Elite (A-League)
7. San Francisco 49ers
8. Adelaide United (A-League)
9. Sydney FC (A-League)
10. Liverpool FC (EPL)

1. Sydney Swans
2. West Coast
3. Cincinnati Bengals (NFL)
4. Cleveland Browns (NFL)
5. Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
6. Melbourne Heart/Green Seat Elite (A-League)
7. San Francisco 49ers
8. Adelaide United (A-League)
9. Sydney FC (A-League)
10. Liverpool FC (EPL)
Let me guess - you're a Steelers fan? :p

Let me guess - you're a Steelers fan? :p

What gave it away ;).

It feels natural. Dalton Pisses me off. Flacco pisses me off. The browns just piss me off in general for existing.

1. East Fremantle - wafl
2. Fremantle
3. Sydney Swans
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. North Melbourne
6. Harvey Bulls- EX PFL in WA
7. Essendon
8. Collingwood
9. New Zealand Breakers
10. Indian cricket team

1. Manchester United
2. Collingwood