10 years of Dusty , post ya favourite moment

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how he has a strut about him, and it really is not arrogance at all.

It's just like a total confidence and command in what he is doing.

Mega-God!
965E88FB-BCF8-4F93-8BD9-5758CADCCCC7.jpeg
He has no strut , however he has a glare that would make Alexander the Great quiver , I love it

Last edited:

I literally cry EVERY time I see this. I've set the link for the particular moment in the video. Very obvious choice but it was a VERY magical moment!!

I have to agree , first goal of the last quarter of the 2017 prelim. It was the most spine chilling moment I have experienced in 50+years of watching the Tigers. And I've seen us win 7 GFs.

I have to agree , first goal of the last quarter of the 2017 prelim. It was the most spine chilling moment I have experienced in 50+years of watching the Tigers. And I've seen us win 7 GFs.
That was my eq second pick, I knew we were IN the GF from that moment

After a good W I’d oft savour it listening to the grog squad belt out a few tunes ,,,Oh the little things I do miss

Went to post the vid , too big

That's where I watched the Prelim. That last quarter was the most amazing emotional experience because a lot of people in there know each other and it was just electric!!! Many tears. That Dusty goal was just beyond belief!!

DlbWQOsVAAENmwi.jpg

4b2c38d7020baf3347b432a7306fcc88.jpg

61a87674f114ddac49d22282b326c06d

images

QUOTE]Fav pic of cotch and dusty.

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lucky to have caught same flight back to Melbourne with the boys after witnessing the great man demolish Lions in the PF to boot 6 incredible goals. Mate and I were in absolute awe sitting few rows back.
Blessed to have him.

0EECC6D4-B7E9-4902-BBE7-7CBABF6787C5.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favorite dusty moment was before he was drafted - there was a lot of speculation he would be a richmond player. "I was born to play the game". From the highlights and reviews too you could tell he was special. And the media bullying him about the neck tats and his family ASAP

Iirc correctly even if the dees tanked the McMahon goal game.

Had the feeling Melbourne would overlooking him. Again iirc all the top4 was highly touted and rightly slow. Dusty was a bad fit for the snow loving yuppie w***ers dees fans

3df926aa1e18ac630e36bfbbbc125ed5

"He was just spraying it everywhere," Riewoldt said.

"And then I can remember seeing the crowd look up and think that's $1500 Dom Perignon and they had their mouths open."
Do you reckon Ralph’s hair is natural?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back