Past #11: Michael Firrito - did #11 proud - 2017 assistant coach at Strathmore FC w/ HMac & Narni

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah that 1:1 contest in the first half! Showed every ounce of his game experience to win it....The crowd went off it's face too.
Go Spud! Get him Spud! Onya Spud! lolll too good

He's clealry caught that Benjamin Button disease from Boomer.

Came on to post that he quietly had a good game yesterday...

Certainly shows it's funny how players can look 'cooked' when in fact injury has been the problem. Thought Spud was gone two years ago. Tarrant the same.

On the other hand, I'd expect one Loogie Hensons to get better next year on this basis. While he hasn't lost his marking, his mobility / agility just looks absolutely shot at the moment.

Another solid performance by Spud. A few of us roasted him because we thought he was cooked and had gone off the boil, but since he's started mashing oppositions forwards ears again we are all sweet on him. Well done Spud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spud September.

Not that he was terrible in the H&A season, but he wasn't particularly special. However, his last 2 weeks have simply been fantastic. In our top 5 both games for me.

He always goes when he has to. It's a serious benefit to have our young defenders learning and developing alongside him. He's the definition of solid.
100% reckon he's had a great year. Might give away the odd free but you know what sort of effort you'll get. Such a solid defender and tarrant going back has really helped him and Thompson out.

Hopefully he signs on soon for next year. One of our best tonight and across the season. I wouldn't be surprised to see him finish in a prominent position in the BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back