Past #15: Daniel Howe - #31 in '14 ND to HFC - delisted end '22 - #33 in '23 RD to NM -retires from AFL & NM end '23 - 107 AFL games / 11 NM games

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing him stand in the "honor" lines for the retirees...
<insert> Chubbs Brando "the horror, thor horror" </> i noticed, hes got spagetti legs to go with his mash potato brains.. but hes still a few sides short of a sth korean soju street vendor side nibble. Spud, without the jacket, or fluff. Or butter. Or.. jeezzzzzz

<insert> Chubbs Brando "the horror, thor horror" </> i noticed, hes got spagetti legs to go with his mash potato brains.. but hes still a few sides short of a sth korean soju street vendor side nibble. Spud, without the jacket, or fluff. Or butter. Or.. jeezzzzzz
You missed his crazy eyes.

Early in his career Howe went okay, lost it mid way for some reason.

I have defended him in the past, but that kick backwards ... thankfully I was catching-up with an old friend who reminded me that he has sit through similar stuff in the 90s when the Tigers played North!!

You sound like the guy behind us yesterday with all those derogatory remarks about the guys personal appearance which has nothing to do with his football skills......:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not been a good pick up, like many suggested before he was chosen but some disgraceful things being written about a young man in here.
Agree. They are all trying their best. It is just some are more talented than others. It is why watching Sheezel do a blind-turn while collecting the call in the middle of a pack makes you laugh about how talented he is.

Agree. They are all trying their best. It is just some are more talented than others. It is why watching Sheezel do a blind-turn while collecting the call in the middle of a pack makes you laugh about how talented he is.
Except for McKay. I don't think he is trying his best if he is being honest with himself. Thank god we have Sheezel and Wardlaw who try their hearts out.

I'm very sorry but 'trying their best' is sentiment for U12s on a Sunday morning. This is a professional league. 'Trying your best' doesn't cut it if you regularly make catastrophic errors.

The minimum expectation in this league is that your fitness, your skills and your application are up to scratch. If Howe qualifies for two of those statements and miserably fails in the other one to the extent that it noticeably hurts the team, he doesn't deserve plaudits. Most others at the club also fail in at least one of those areas, hence why we're so s**t, but Howe's skills stick out even on this team.

I can't believe that fans are so used to shitness that we're actually taking the same approach to players that parents do to their completely uninterested kid in U10s who gets one handball a season

You sound like the guy behind us yesterday with all those derogatory remarks about the guys personal appearance which has nothing to do with his football skills......:think:

Whoah. I guess our fitness staff should just stick with cardio, muscle mass apparently having nothing to do with on field performance. Foolish kk, do better. Sausage George's trunks already spooks this guys legs in their dreams. Senior body my ass.

Stop sooking about crowd behaviour, some people gonna get tribal at the footy, its a better place for that itch to get scratched than most. Some people get paid to spruik crowds, some do it by nature. Never been in a north crowd that had too many "characters". Some will hit some will miss, who cares move on. sticks and stones are worse, we can handle words, life isnt fun in a library. sorry for rant im drugged up atm karn vfl ffs i wanna see jacks bruised face backing the boys next week. He can hear me give rib our noodle arm ruck/fwd for his inability to add mass.

Every new coach brings in their version of Farren Ray, hopefully we never see Dan in a North jumper again.

Whoah. I guess our fitness staff should just stick with cardio, muscle mass apparently having nothing to do with on field performance. Foolish kk, do better. Sausage George's trunks already spooks this guys legs in their dreams. Senior body my ass.

Stop sooking about crowd behaviour, some people gonna get tribal at the footy, its a better place for that itch to get scratched than most. Some people get paid to spruik crowds, some do it by nature. Never been in a north crowd that had too many "characters". Some will hit some will miss, who cares move on. sticks and stones are worse, we can handle words, life isnt fun in a library. sorry for rant im drugged up atm karn vfl ffs i wanna see jacks bruised face backing the boys next week. He can hear me give rib our noodle arm ruck/fwd for his inability to add mass.
Some supporters are like Dinosaurs if they cant change with the times and culture they wlll get left behind and die out...Btw there are a lot of good footballers around atm who cant put on muscle but play well for their team. l am not saying Howe is one of them in fact he football skills are woeful but having a go at him on a personal level is 1 place l and others will not go and should not go....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back