La Liga

Remove this Banner Ad

The four top 16 year olds in England in 2001 were Jerome Watt, Lee Croft, Dorryl Proffit and Lee Raven.

Who you ask? Exactly.

This kid may well turn out to be a star, but lots of hurdles to jump before that happens.

Have you seen footage of him?

A bit.

I'm not saying he doesnt have ability or promise. But he hasnt finished growing, hasnt discovered beer, drugs and girls. Hasnt had to deal with the wealth and everything that comes with it.

Injuries, homesickness, struggle to get game time in a very good team.

So many things can go wrong.

That's not an achievement. We are rubbish.

And I was referring to your statement about his dad. He played 200 games for a club in Norway, are we using that as a yardstick?
Im saying that the kid has a better understanding of the game:- mental prep, training drills,training facilities, exercise etc than most kids at his age. Its definitely a headstart. But that only takes you so far , then its raw talent and this lad has it alot !!

You guys noted the signing of the 16 yr old to Real Madrid? Martin Ødegaard the kid is a freak and it won't be long before were talking this kid up in the same class as Messi and Ronaldo. This plays hard , keeps his feet and will be a favourite of many very soon.

Bookmark it !!

Pump the brakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll look like the sour clowns they are when he rips it up. Makes it even better that the boy already has salty haters

A bit.

I'm not saying he doesnt have ability or promise. But he hasnt finished growing, hasnt discovered beer, drugs and girls. Hasnt had to deal with the wealth and everything that comes with it.

Injuries, homesickness, struggle to get game time in a very good team.

So many things can go wrong.

Part of his signing was to have his old man as a trainer in one of the subsidiary sides :- assistent trainer I think. The girls bit.......well you aint Norwegian if you haven't popped your bubble so to speak before 15 these days. Drugs and alcohol won't come into play. The kid is pretty driven.

16 year old who's going be playing with castilla and trying to break into madrid's XI..wish him the best but chances of it happening isnt really in his favour specially if you look at madrid's history with youth breaking into the first team.

Cant wait till we see him rip it up with Getafe in 3-4 years time
2859867778.gif

Last edited:
All the big clubs were after the lad, and I mean all of them. His old man has played 200 game for a top club in Norway so he has a decent handle on how to play.

paul ince played 600 games and his son is a twat.

it's just that we've seen it all before. there's a heap of wonderkids all over the world. very few make it. that's just how it is. there's a million and one things that can happen.

he clearly has the talent, and his dad he definitely done everything right so far to get his talent to where it is. but what if he's already peaked? we just have no idea.

16 year old who's going be playing in castilla and trying to break into madrid's XI..wish him the best but chances of it happening isnt really in his favour specially if you look at madrid's history with youth breaking into the first team.

Cant wait till we see him rip it up with Getafe in 3-4 years time
2859867778.gif
He'll be training with the 1st team @ Madrid and starting out with playing @ Castilla yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back