Review #15: Chris Knights - Retired and done his knee again :(

Remove this Banner Ad

This bloke is an A grade , top liner who in a quarter and a bit of footy v the Lions showed us just how good he can still be . Could be a massive X factor going into Sept. and should be given every opportunity .

Think Stewy Dew .
Hey old friend, good to see you back here, and I couldnt agree more, pure silk when fit.

Knights could be the missing link in our finals campaign... I don't want to mozz him but him and dusty, Edwards and Lids patrolling around half forward and thru the midfield would give the opposition plenty to think about.
knights is an absolute Jet he commands the ball when he is in the forward line is the silk we are so sorely lacking in the forward line want him back in the side asap...Gun

I think it is either Knights or Newman. Don't think they can both play in the same side given the role Dimma seems to want Newman to play.

I see Knights as the better option. If Vickery is out we will need more goal kicking strength and a known goal kicker in Knights, even if not fully match fit trumps Newy.

I think it is either Knights or Newman. Don't think they can both play in the same side given the role Dimma seems to want Newman to play.

I see Knights as the better option. If Vickery is out we will need more goal kicking strength and a known goal kicker in Knights, even if not fully match fit trumps Newy.
Not even close to selection yet though, needs far more kms in the legs. We wont rush him, surely?

No way they will play him this week, look for him to be brought in for the Hawks clash IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play VFL until he gets fit and in form. Then he adds a lot to the team. I am happy to wait a month or so. Knights can make a real difference. Do not rush him and screw it up!!

Agree.

I swear I have crossed every finger so he can stay injury free.

fingercrossed.jpg

Having Knights on the list is like driving an old ferrari where you know if you give it to it, You will be bringing it back home or to the mechanic on a tow truck.

So you dont drive it and just leave it parked in the vfl oops sorry garage just to look at it.

Playing the saints - Whats the problem with playing him as a sub

Why bring him back at all? What evidence is there to suggest his body can play AFL footy?
2010,11,12,13,14 and now half of 2015. 5 and a half years he has shown his body can't handle AFL footy, why at 28 would that magically change?
Because we have been s**t most of that time also and have come good magic does happen :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back