AFL Player #15: Jayden Laverde

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah because no one else fumbled :drunk:

Our whole team would be wearing the green vest bar Heppell and Hooker based on your logic

My post highlighting Laverde's fumbles, shows how good his ball handling has been in his short career - You must be a negative thinker - And there is no relationship between Laverde's fumbling and suggesting he be given the subs vest - Laverde is a first year player.

It was humid and slippery.

No sense in making Laverde sub for mine.

It was definitely greasy/slippery in the second half - Its common for teams to use first year players as subs to protect the player - Gaff played nearly hald his first season as a sub - He's ended up well.

It was definitely greasy/slippery in the second half - Its common for teams to use first year players as subs to protect the player - Gaff played nearly hald his first season as a sub - He's ended up well.

That was in a team that finished top 4. Not to mention, he started on the ground in all 3 finals they played.

My post highlighting Laverde's fumbles, shows how good his ball handling has been in his short career - You must be a negative thinker - And there is no relationship between Laverde's fumbling and suggesting he be given the subs vest - Laverde is a first year player.

If there is no relationship, why did you mention 'sub' and 'fumble' in your original post?

I think fantasia is the better sub option this week. Still coming off an injury, and is an impact player.

I think Laverde will benfit long term from full games right now. I feel if he was subbed he'd still have more to offer also. Alot of excitment

We just used him better. Told him to start off the back of the square and run like the clappers forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the looks of this bloke, everytime you see him on screen you think hes going to break some bloke in half chasing the footy.

If there is no relationship, why did you mention 'sub' and 'fumble' in your original post?

Ah ! - I am accused of not multi-quoting and know you want to me to split up posts !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back