Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers 2003

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
Yatala
AFL Club
Essendon
On this day,at 6pm,the first episode of Dr Who,"Unearthly Child" will be shown on the ABC.Can anyone tell me all the actors who played the Doc?.The only 2 i can think of are Jon Pertwee and Peter Davidson.

15 September 2003

Originally posted by M29
In no order:

William Hartnell
Patrick Troughton
Tom Baker
Sylvester McCoy

That's some of the names google has.
Of course,William Hartnell was the first Doctor and Tom Baker was the longest Serving Doc.Thanks M29.
Ps.
As far as the Doctor Who series is concerned,No actor called Colin Baker played the Doc[however he may have played The Master,a Time lord of a different Stripe}.

Re: 15 September 2003

Originally posted by Bombers 2003
Of course,William Hartnell was the first Doctor and Tom Baker was the longest Serving Doc.Thanks M29.
Ps.
As far as the Doctor Who series is concerned,No actor called Colin Baker played the Doc[however he may have played The Master,a Time lord of a different Stripe}.

Oh I think there was
http://www.eyespider.freeserve.co.uk/drwho/cb/
He was probably the worst doctor though.

William Hartnell
Patrick Troughton
Jon Pertwee
Tom Baker
Peter Davison
Colin Baker
Sylvester McCoy
Paul McGann (tele-movie.. I thought he was good).

Richard Hurdell played the first Doctor in 'The Five Doctors' as a replacement for Hartnell who had died.

Yea, I'm a nerd. :)

Originally posted by Bombers 2003
On this day,at 6pm,the first episode of Dr Who,"Unearthly Child" will be shown on the ABC.Can anyone tell me all the actors who played the Doc?.The only 2 i can think of are Jon Pertwee and Peter Davidson.

Search through www.imdb.com it would have all the info about the show there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back