18s league best and fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeh ive only seen kirby playin first18s for stpats but yeh he can play. has jd been playin for daylesford for a while now?

This is Johnnys 3rd year at dford. If he had started football at a younger age he would something of a weapon now and imo in rebels contention. His younger brother is at Redan and a very capable player, unfortunate his brother Dan gave footy over due to injury years ago as he had the most potential of them all i hear, also johnnys dad Jimmy was nominated for Daylesfords team of the BFL and have heard he was one of the tougest players of his time. Also im with knighta on this one, Aquilina really isnt much of the footballer hes cracked up to be. i never remember him doin any damage against ballan last year, i always remembered Benny Fenwick as the danger player

fair call. i dont think he will win the best and fairest or nothin but i still think hes not bad. oh fenwick was good but could have been great if he went the ball rather than the man

fair call. i dont think he will win the best and fairest or nothin but i still think hes not bad. oh fenwick was good but could have been great if he went the ball rather than the man

haha amen to that,i remember him givin away 5 fiftys in one game,no gags.aggro as all hell on field but nice as off it, was chasin corrina day i remember haha

yep i believe toby is better than ben hayes, toby has played 5 senior games and been named in the bests for some games also winning senior incentives. I havent seen ben hayes doing anythin like that, knowin that beaufort seniors are crap and could do with some good players??if you think he is that good??

leigh santa from hepburn i reakon!! getting bogs consistantly and plays well even if hep loose! and yes ben H is a much much better player than toby H

leigh santa from hepburn i reakon!! getting bogs consistantly and plays well even if hep loose! and yes ben H is a much much better player than toby H

good question...hard one to answer...ben hayes is a very good player but i think theres a few a beaufort which could hurt him, same with hat maher from bungers but my tips going with him!! very good player, hard to tackle, uses ball well(i think)

haha amen to that,i remember him givin away 5 fiftys in one game,no gags.aggro as all hell on field but nice as off it, was chasin corrina day i remember haha
haha thats true!! he is the best bloke of the field from what i know...okay so i talked to him once

corrina porked him twice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to be some sought of a footballer to get the captains nod over G Kirby. I still belive Kirby should have got it over him but its not up to me.
**** no...who ever u are thankyou but no way.
i can still play next yr i think which if i could that would be very unfair...and even if i cant john deserves it over me

maybe scott collins shouldve got the nod

yep i believe toby is better than ben hayes, toby has played 5 senior games and been named in the bests for some games also winning senior incentives. I havent seen ben hayes doing anythin like that, knowin that beaufort seniors are crap and could do with some good players??if you think he is that good??

i know that he plays, and gets best on for st pats first, not a bad effort considering definate alf future star, mayb even brownlow medalist nick suban plays for them, and last yrs L bn grant bell also....ben is a better player!!

i reckon hayes will just get it
very classy player
munari will loose votes from the gunnels, same as joely mahar from jacko and deano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back