Senior 20. Elijah Hollands

Remove this Banner Ad

He's the type we need. And the family connection should make it easy to settle in quickly. His genuine flexibility to play both midfield and forward strengthens our list.

He'll be behind Martin and probably Cuningham. But with his flexibility to play midfield or forward, I suspect he'll get some games as a sub (even with those other guys in the side).

I reckon he'll mainly play midfield at VFL level.

Sounds like a good pickup. Who is he replacing in the side?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Cunners the first to mind. Good to have the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's not working out, home sickness, group dynamics, checked out, there could be numerous reasons behind the scenes GC are happy to help facilitate a move.
I think in all the media spotlight these days it is oft forgotten they are young blokes with all the same propensity for issues as anyone else, not robots. If this is the case here and I have no idea if it is or not, the right thing to do is help them get to a better space as required.

Welcome EH

Hopefully he gets a massive pre season and hits the ground running….high half forward rotating through the middle would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully learns from Williams where it took a season for him to get serious (COVID granted got in the way).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back