Official Match Thread 2004 SFA Grand Final - Bigfooty Bombers V Roys @ Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

well done Roys...were definitely the underdogs but in the end had less to lose and you played like champions, kicked clear early then defended your lead till the end

thoroughly deserved :)

Great win! Congrats Blondie on winning the Deestroy!

Roys clicked well considering dynamo Yippyio was held, and everyone else chipped in.

Doug, what can I say, 6 goals, on ME! In a Grand Final! Umpies were even pinging you for no good reason. Steadfast in defeate, you went down fighting to the end. Congrats for a great season and no harm done to your membership next year, I'll bet!

But for the kingdom of Roy, its time to celebrate!

waspy said:
oh well....we'll be back next year with a few new recruits and we'll do plenty of damage next season to avenge our loss!

we are going to have to start PM'ing our players from this year - or post a thread in the Bombers board again - all the players (im pretty sure) need to confirm in a special thread at the beginning of the next season that they still wish to play. Then trades are organised etc.

Bad luck boys i'm sure we will be better and stronger next year, and i can confirm i would love to be in next year again. When does next season start?

Way to go Roys!! A fitting end to a top season. Great performances all across the board ensured our final victory. Back to the Social club now for a few frothies with the masses!
Im honoured with the norm smith, couldnt have done it without the great support through the midfield and the rest of the squad.
Thanx to yippyio on coaching the guys to glory!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back