Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I get an additional medal for being so dominant on Grand Final day that I easily won the BOG award?

Wife: Our neighbours are so much in love. He kisses her, strokes her hair, and hugs her - why don't you do that?

Husband: Because I don't know her that well yet!!!
My neighbours made a sex tape. (well obviously they don't know that yet.)

Congratulations on your well deserved win Gumbies. With a name as funny as that you deserve a flag tbh!:laughv1:

Enjoy the celebrations because the OOBs will be taking that flag off you next year!:D

Commiserations to the Bears but making a grand final is still a great achievement.

Hey all, belated congratulations to Falconista on leading the Gumbies FFC to breaking the premiership drought in emphatic fashion. Plenty of Gumbies veterans Barrybran, GWS Goose, Chat Pile have waited a long time for the first premiership - well deserved reward for effort over many seasons.

See a number of rookies joined up when we first visited the GD 6 months ago as a part of the Sikh Volunteers fundraiser, cats_09 and nobbyiscool notably. Special shoutout to Nobby on winning the Deestroy for best on ground in a grand final in your first season.
Glad it was interesting enough for you guys to dip your toe into this madness.

Condolences to the Bears but congratulations to tony you've been fantastic in leading the team and keeping everyone engaged even following several lean seasons, surely some success is not too far away. MWPP , Dingster love your work in the simmers team.

Great show philreich, FootyGuy13 and Cadsky brilliant effort in putting together this grand final in my absence. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1869342

Dear Bears,
These words will feel hollow but here goes anyway. Thank you for a VERY enjoyable week. You had a tremendous season on field and have a squad that most of the league would envy so although there is hurt being felt, there is no failure.

Have a grand off season and I can't wait until our next matchup.

kane249 JoshWoodenSpoon Tommycash Electronic_Renaissance Test Tickle Dingster Matera92 Tandy RonnieRaven Muddiemoose Art Vandelay_ Jezmiester40 I Dont Care JoseMourinho MWPP Cap Millky95 Senor M RookiePick tony
The words are indeed hollow like an empty cardboard box. However, as a kid I used to shut myself into empty boxes for hours at a time. I would come out dripping with sweat but feeling comforted, reborn.

The words are indeed hollow like an empty cardboard box. However, as a kid I used to shut myself into empty boxes for hours at a time. I would come out dripping with sweat but feeling comforted, reborn.
Im equally disturbed and amused by this anecdote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back