2009 SFL Gift over 100 metres - The winner will take all - $1,000!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

SFL HQ

Rookie
Jun 17, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Who is the fastest person in the Southern Football League???
The SFL Gift over 100 metres will give every club and SFL Umpiring group an opportunity to nominate their fastest member - man or woman.
The Heats will be run during the half time break of the SFL Senior Division 1 Preliminary Final on Sunday September 13th at Springvale Districts Football Club Newcomen Rd Springvale with the final being held at half time of the Division 1 Senior Grand Final on Sunday 20th September.
The winner will take all - $1,000.
For all entry information please go to www.sfl.com.au.

Who is the fastest person in the Southern Football League???
The SFL Gift over 100 metres will give every club and SFL Umpiring group an opportunity to nominate their fastest member - man or woman.
The Heats will be run during the half time break of the SFL Senior Division 1 Preliminary Final on Sunday September 13th at Springvale Districts Football Club Newcomen Rd Springvale with the final being held at half time of the Division 1 Senior Grand Final on Sunday 20th September.
The winner will take all - $1,000.
For all entry information please go to www.sfl.com.au.

An umpire will win for sure

I'll back in Dennis Freedman

Who would be the quickest at your club?

I'll nominate Joel 'LEG' Edmonds, although little Mumbles Laurent can gallop across the turf...

How would you's go getting them out of the rooms at half time of the prelim, Ambrose and Rafferty that is. Could be some good moula for the footy trip...

Sherran play ones?

Chris Wilson for St. Kilda City Colts would go close. He's a sprinter as well as footy player. Can run the 100m in around 11 seconds.

How would you's go getting them out of the rooms at half time of the prelim, Ambrose and Rafferty that is. Could be some good moula for the footy trip...

Sherran play ones?

To get Rafferty, I understand all you would need to do is put a pen1s in front of him.

Have heard many a story about his inclination to men. I actually worry about standing next to him on the football field in case I catch something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To get Rafferty, I understand all you would need to do is put a pen1s in front of him.

Have heard many a story about his inclination to men. I actually worry about standing next to him on the football field in case I catch something.

The only thing you would catch is windburn as he blazes past you with the ball.

Wippet your a weak excuse for a poster. And you know it.

You obviously haven't seen his girlfriend then.........:eek:

Roland Roccacelli has a girlfriend also, they're called handbags.

Stinky, i thought your club banned you from posting. They must have realised the fact that you are just a crap 2's player will be enough to ensure no one on this forum takes you seriously.

Stinky, i thought your club banned you from posting. They must have realised the fact that you are just a crap 2's player will be enough to ensure no one on this forum takes you seriously.

Leave Roland out of this if you could.

You cutting it up in the one's for Dingley this year wippet?

I have my doubts...

Stinky, i thought your club banned you from posting. They must have realised the fact that you are just a solid 2's/fringe 1's player will be enough to ensure no one on this forum takes you seriously.

Edited for accuracy.

Anyways Whippet, i hope your 2's win this weekend, and meet us somewhere along the line in finals............................

Edited for accuracy.

Anyways Whippet, i hope your 2's win this weekend, and meet us somewhere along the line in finals............................

On Dingley's two's side, can someone explain how Ford and Clausen can play in their two's after playing 17 and 15 games respectively for their one's this year??

On Dingley's two's side, can someone explain how Ford and Clausen can play in their two's after playing 17 and 15 games respectively for their one's this year??

They are both Under 19 as of the 01.01.09. This means they can play any grade no matter the amount of games they have played.

Big Ramma from Doveton chasing a hamburger no one will get close to him:D
just like in the goal kicking this yr. no1 got close 2 him. good 2 see doveton eagles players take out the goal kicking in both the 1s and 2s:thumbsu:

just like in the goal kicking this yr. no1 got close 2 him. good 2 see doveton eagles players take out the goal kicking in both the 1s and 2s:thumbsu:

No it's not. It is not good to see anything to do with doveton, the whole suburb should have been burned down decades ago.

And Stinky, I sure hope we come up against your mob. That will be the easiest $1000 I will ever make, unless you don't have the sack to take a bet like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back