2009 SFL Gift over 100 metres - The winner will take all - $1,000!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What about Jack Ades you Muppet his kept my mate Marziale out of the side after he played 17 games:mad:

Im not with Dingley mate so I wouldnt have a clue about that.

Just knew about the rule as we have a few blokes who the same rule applies to.

No it's not. It is not good to see anything to do with doveton, the whole suburb should have been burned down decades ago.

And Stinky, I sure hope we come up against your mob. That will be the easiest $1000 I will ever make, unless you don't have the sack to take a bet like that.

how bout u and get fukd u dude. ur name should b muppet not fukn wippet. how bout u come down 2 doveton trainin on tuesday and see how u go with burnin down the suburb u dude. how bout u say who u really r and what club u come from dude. if u got a problem wif the club or the supurb ill b lookin foward 2 seein ya down at trainin or beta yet how bout u come ova 2 our huddle 2day and tell us who u r. either 1 since will r playin in both games 2day

how bout u and get fukd u dude. ur name should b muppet not fukn wippet. how bout u come down 2 doveton trainin on tuesday and see how u go with burnin down the suburb u dude. how bout u say who u really r and what club u come from dude. if u got a problem wif the club or the supurb ill b lookin foward 2 seein ya down at trainin or beta yet how bout u come ova 2 our huddle 2day and tell us who u r. either 1 since will r playin in both games 2day

whippet would most likely be watching div 1, not 3?!

Would you be interested in writing mothers day cards .:)

Hi all,

The details are confirmed for the Heats this Sunday 13 September and we have 22 runners who have entered.

Go to www.sfl.com.au to see details and the list of runners.

Come down and support the lads.

SFL HQ

Chris Wilson for St. Kilda City Colts would go close. He's a sprinter as well as footy player. Can run the 100m in around 11 seconds.

Well he's in it, hopefully he can go on and take the $$$.

Will definitely go close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cory Brady from south yarra won but was lucky they didnt have the breathalyzer at the finish line as he would have qualified for a top fuel drag meet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back