Mega Thread 2011/12 Trade/Draft/Delist Megathread Part IV - Will this Offseason Ever end?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah no offence taken, just an odd comment.

If you must know, Stephen is a lot like their mother (lighter skin, same facial features), whereas Bradley is lot like their father (darker skin, same facial features, talkative as well). I'm not exactly sure on this but I believe the mum is either not Aboriginal at all, or she is half aboriginal, and as I said above Stephen takes after her (lighter skin).

It's like that in the rest of the family, they have an older sister who, like Bradley, takes after the father, but they also have a sister in between Stephen and Bradley who takes after the mother.

Half right then:cool:

Different fathers but both named Hill?

Newman's really grown on me now and i hope we take him.

23 - Jordan Murdoch

28 - Murray Newman

Go the speed!

It's not unheard of.

Re: Surely WCE will pick up Davis in PSD

Not overly keen on Medhurst really. Wouldn't mind Davis but yeah not on top
of my wish list

Merrett's an interesting choice by her. Isn't he the Vic Country kid whose mother has MS? He helps take care of her ... would seem high risk of serious and legit homesickness issues ...

Yep - would imagine a lot of due diligence gone in here. On the flip side here is a kid who has grown up knowing adversity and what its like to struggle to achieve (in this case for his mum the simplest things).

Played with such a person in a similar type of circumstance and the dedication to achieve was beyond anything I could comprehend.

It forges immensely strong friendships within the player group as support kicks in, and usually have you a player for life. Similar strong loyalty exists in Shuey.

Yep - would imagine a lot of due diligence gone in here. On the flip side here is a kid who has grown up knowing adversity and what its like to struggle to achieve (in this case for his mum the simplest things).

Played with such a person in a similar type of circumstance and the dedication to achieve was beyond anything I could comprehend.

It forges immensely strong friendships within the player group as support kicks in, and usually have you a player for life. Similar strong loyalty exists in Shuey.
Any word on who's firming as late favourites for our picks then bond?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson Merrett and Murray Newman seem to be the two players most strongly linked to us at this late stage.

I see what you have done, put my Leon Davis threat in with a 900 plus post merged thread, that makes it easy to filter through and find the discussion:rolleyes:

Surely common sense would suggest no one will want to scale 80 pages to find a couple of threads. Madness:(, not like we are paying for each page on BF and we are running to a budget!

I see what you have done, put my Leon Davis threat in with a 900 plus post merged thread, that makes it easy to filter through and find the discussion:rolleyes:

Surely common sense would suggest no one will want to scale 80 pages to find a couple of threads. Madness:(, not like we are paying for each page on BF and we are running to a budget!

No one cares about Leon Davis. It is where it is meant to be. You are lucky it wasn't locked.

Hill to WCE seems to spark the same emotion as Ugle to WCE @29. Everyone's like what da **** and then we go ahead and rape the draft and we're all like "ohh yes, I see what you did there."

At least I hope. Would be very disappointed to take Hill.

Any chance of not promoting Hams at pick 63 and using it instead ;)
If Manson is available at 63 today (or 45 for that matter) I will be very disappoint indeed.

Likewise for Yeo, Schade, Nelson, Lockyer or any players of this quality still available at 45.

You mean your Leon Davis thread where the first three paragraphs of the OP talked about who we would take in today's draft?

This seemed like the appropriate place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back