2012 Draft Revisited

Best player from 2012 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Joey Daniher will be a beast.

Agreed. This is shaping up to be an amazing draft in terms of top end picks. From the top 10, really only O'Rourke, Plowman and Toumpas have been underwhelming so far (but still have plenty of time to turn it around) while Menzel, Hrovat and Grundy have proven to be steals.

Agreed. This is shaping up to be an amazing draft in terms of top end picks. From the top 10, really only O'Rourke, Plowman and Toumpas have been underwhelming so far (but still have plenty of time to turn it around) while Menzel, Hrovat and Grundy have proven to be steals.

Big call, but IMO it is the best draft since the superdraft in 2001 when you consider O'meara and Crouch would of been in it if there was no minidraft. I wouldn't be surprised to see it will surpass it when we look back in 10 years time.
O'Meara, Daniher, Whitfield, Macrae, Wines, Viney, Crouch, Mayes, Vlastuin, Menzel, Grundy, Stringer, Plowman. Then you got guys like Thurlow, Hrovrat, Hunter, Kennedy, Toumpas, Paparone, Jacksch etc. O'rourke still could become a champion has been injury riddled.

Jackoooo definitely, absolutely owned Gold Coast today single handedly

Was clearly an excellent draft - biased by Macrae & Stringer will be at the pointy end, Wines may just be the best performed right now (he definitely was up to a fortnight ago).

It pains me to say it, but if we're talking about 5 years time I actually think Joe Daniher will be the no 1.

whitfield starting to show he is capable, wines was good from the start due to his body size
Yeah, Port fans seem to get really sensitive when someone doesn't rate Wines #1.

In a thread on the D&T board the OP just had to let everyone know that Macrae is a seagull that just chases kicks, and that Wines is much better than him. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Daniher should be excluded as F/S 1st round selection so not able to judge where he actually would of been selected.
I can help you with that.

#1-3

Now we can include him :)

Back