2013 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm disputing that it is a "generous almost 70% savings".

As it goes I bought it at lunchtime... ;)

I'm a bit bitter, I just spent a month in Canada where the only images of the NHL on the sports channels was either Pierre LeBrun or Darren Dreger and their ugly mugs shivering outside NHL House in NYC.

A true generous offer to existing customers should have been a charge of one dollar with an option to have the remaining $49, or a monetary value of that person's discretion, going to an NHL charity of the consumer's choice.

That sucks but unfortunatly the NHL is a business not a charity, a fact that has never been more pertinent than over the past few months.

Go Canucks.
Hopefully we can get that elusive title.

Thanks for the update on game center. Will look at investing.

Washington are $3.20 to win their division on Bet365...

I'd like about $4.00

New coach and system can be tricky, Oates will be completely different to Hunter. Still a question mark over goaltending especially with a less defensive coach.

Prefer the Whalers and the Cats could do the same again this season.

Question about The Vault, it says that there's a 48-hour blackout on replays if a game's been broadcast in the subscriber's area, determined by IP address. Does this mean that if I'm watching from oz there is no blackout and replays are available straight away? What is the turnaround time from games concluding to replays becoming available?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering about The Vault as I probably won't be able to watch the games live and so if The Vault still provides the replays that Game Centre live does, surely it's better value spending less for the vault than game centre?

With a fully fit Crosby, an in form Geno and a proper number one goalie as a backup in case MAF starts shitting the bed again, I think we can win it all this year. Lest Go Pens!

As a huge Pens man myself, I'm certainly with you in showing some optimism, but I reckon it's a little more complicated than just a decent back-up to MAF.
Our total defensive structure against Philly in the playoffs was exposed, and was quite frankly embarrassing.
Yes, we have the 2 GREATEST offensive players on earth, but unless we can totally retool the defensive aspects, we'll be exposed again. Here's hoping that Bylsma has a few tricks up his sleeve!

CAN'T WAIT!!

As a huge Pens man myself, I'm certainly with you in showing some optimism, but I reckon it's a little more complicated than just a decent back-up to MAF.
Our total defensive structure against Philly in the playoffs was exposed, and was quite frankly embarrassing.
Yes, we have the 2 GREATEST offensive players on earth, but unless we can totally retool the defensive aspects, we'll be exposed again. Here's hoping that Bylsma has a few tricks up his sleeve!

CAN'T WAIT!!
Two words - Paul Martin. The guy is a deadset liability. Moves like a snail, misses checks left, right and center and is useless on the point on offense. The sooner we can dump him onto some other unsuspecting team the better.

Two words - Paul Martin. The guy is a deadset liability. Moves like a snail, misses checks left, right and center and is useless on the point on offense. The sooner we can dump him onto some other unsuspecting team the better.

True mate, he's a shocker!

Also, can't believe Gamecenter isn't available on PS3 to Australia???? So annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back