2013 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Classy bunch they have in Islander country. Sid gets a puck in the face and is cut. They cheer as he goes off to the locker room.....with SID SUCKS. Nice.:mad:
That was Philadelphia-esque. Pretty shameful, but who cares what NY Islander fans think. Irrelevant, to say the least. And not to mention Crosby got the last laugh. Nice little four game win streak we've got going right now.

Tim Thomas traded for a conditional 2nd round pick to the Greek Islanders.

The condition being that he plays 1 game.

The real question is will anyone now pick him off waivers in Fantasy Hockey ;)

The other old man of the league does it again. Jagr with the OT winner over the Oilers.

Jagr has been solid, been good for Jamie Benn too.

Benn's going at a point per game average since he came bang from his contract saga.

I understand what our coaching is doing by putting eriksson on the 2nd line with roy and ryder to give us two good lines, but i think its wrong.

Put Loui with benn and Jagr and its a fantastic firt line that is hard to contain

Morrow-Roy-Ryder till whitney is back then replace Morrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amid all the turmoil of my other club it's pretty nice that the Flames are starting to post some wins! Not havin seen the Blue Jackets game cause I'm at work, can anyone tell me how Irving managed to get an assist?

Phil the Thrill gets the monkey off his back with a GWG against Winnipeg! Hope this means the droughts over and we'll see a few more bounces go his way from here on out.

We're slowly getting that +/- back to even. Playing Montreal in 2 days before hosting Philly so hopefully our good road record continues and we can turn our home record around.

Amid all the turmoil of my other club it's pretty nice that the Flames are starting to post some wins! Not havin seen the Blue Jackets game cause I'm at work, can anyone tell me how Irving managed to get an assist?

Had a PP and passed it to Bouwmeester after Columbus cleared into our zone - then Stempniak skated down the right wing and blasted a shap shot straight over the goalies glove and in.

12 games Thurs, 1 on Fri and then another 12 on Sat - strange schedule.......

I think its to avoid the NBA, their big night over there is americas friday night, so the NHL, hoping to avoid ratings clashes stays away from their main night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back