2013 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rangers in huge trouble. Playing like ass to begin with but the injury list is reaching (and near surpassing) Ottawa level.

Nash, Del Zotto, Girardi, McDonagh, Powe and Asham all doubtful.

The city needs its King now more than ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flames come from 2 down in the last 2 minutes, scoring 2 goals in 30 seconds to win the game! I was getting worked up just watching the scoreboard on the Flames website! What a shot from Glencross to win!!

If the Islanders can somehow make the playoffs Tavares will win the Hart.

Dominating almost everyone.
Imagine his stats if it weren't for the lock out....absolutely destroying other teams

A couple of trades.

LA send gagne back to philly for a pick

Dallas trades Ryder back to Montreal for Erik cole (montreal get a pick too)

Why on earth would dallas do this? whats the point

PalaceGun can you tell us what cole has been like this year, because ryder has been solid (6goals 8assists in 19 games). Hes been very good scoring in the last year and a bit, im not sure of your lines, but if you intend to put him with galchenyuk he will be a good veteran scoring presence

Dallas trades Ryder back to Montreal for Erik cole (montreal get a pick too)

Why on earth would dallas do this? whats the point

PalaceGun can you tell us what cole has been like this year, because ryder has been solid (6goals 8assists in 19 games). Hes been very good scoring in the last year and a bit, im not sure of your lines, but if you intend to put him with galchenyuk he will be a good veteran scoring presence

Cole has been a bit unlucky with goal scoring this season, he's hit a few posts, robbed by a few great saves etc. There have been a couple of games where I might question the effort (no more than 2 or 3).

I'm liking this trade a lot as I didn't like seeing Ryder leave Montreal to begin with although he did have a poor final year... I do think Ryder will be playing with Galchenyuk and I'm looking forward to that.

I like this trade even more with the third rounder thrown in as well (that was surprising). Another opportunity for Timmons to work his magic.

I'm thinking Joe is looking for more leadership and maybe some size down the wing? and/or Ryder has told him he wants out.

Whatever the case, once again, well played M Bergevin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back