2013 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs -- Congratulations Chicago Blackhawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Bradesmaen blew his load when it happened :p
I was at lunch when it happened. I did see the Chicago goal live as I sat across the road from a pub showing it on the outside screen.

Also I still maintain that Quick is an average goalie protected by a tight arse team ;) He and Brian Elliott are the same person.

I still maintain that Quick is the worst goalie at playing the puck in the league.

Tim Thomas used to be.

Sutter needs to tie Quick to the crossbar. I watched the game last night, he was turning the puck over all game, I'm sure it would have been noted by Hitchcock for his players to really concentrate on pressuring Quick whenever he left his crease to handle a puck.

Quick was 1st star of the game otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could someone tell me why tomorrows LA @ ST Louis game 2 is starting at 9.30pm ET??

St Louis are the home team from a central time zone, why are they having to start a home game in a pacific time zone time slot??

I'm guessing a broadcast clash that NBC (who are broadcasting) want to avoid.

Could someone tell me why tomorrows LA @ ST Louis game 2 is starting at 9.30pm ET??

St Louis are the home team from a central time zone, why are they having to start a home game in a pacific time zone time slot??

That's a Mountain Time Zone slot...

The Blues have a lot of fans in Utah and Sutter wants an extra hour to practice dump-ins with Quick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back