List Mgmt. 2013 Trading & Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many talls, Alex, so the oldest dropped off.

Rucks: Dawson Simpson, West, McIntosh

Forwards: Hawkins, Blicavs, Vardy, Josh Walker, Mitch Brown

Fair enough but he has a lot if work to do to before he will impress me.

If we win games and he kicks goals, good enough.

If we are losing, oldest player needs to go.

So here's a thought on Polec - what if we have a lesser player who is happy to go, But Lions said hmmm.. We're interested but on his own its not enough. Lets say for arguments sake it's Luke Thomson.

Don't forget they want players. What if 23 + Thomson now puts us in front of pick 18 by itself?
Not sure Thompson ....but i was thinking #23 + Jaensch or Riley

Here's a long shot..
Smack + 23 to Carlton first round (15?) to Crows
Mat Crouch to Crows.
like the attempt ......but a 8 point movement into the 1st round for Smack ......is just never going to stop the Carlton people from bent over laughing :p

LJ just favourited an interesting tweet.

View attachment 33392

Pretty sure that's a mate of his, so of course he's going to go into bat for him.

If LJ was smart he'd use the Pods signing as motivation to prove to everyone at the AFC that they don't need him. If he sits back and sulks about it, then he will get what he deserves.

Who are you again?

Thanks fir your input but I'll choose to ignore it.
Oh s**t, please don't not care who I am.. Mr. Internetz King..
Seems you ignore anything & everything in this world other than your own negative tones on everything..

You are a cheery cheery fella.. Carry on :)

Most of the good mids will be gone by 2nd round ....as it's a midfielders draft

Apart from a couple of KPP (Boyd & the red headed WA boy?) ......most of the KPP will be available from the 2nd round which positions us well

Don't know much about Brown? ....care to expand?
Ben Brown is 20yo 198cm fwd/2nd ruck. Originally from Tasmania missed his draft class with injury. Went to Werribee and played 2013 season with them in VFL - reported to have had a good season with them, very accurate kick for goal and good agility. Is a genuine KPP as much as a ruck.

Tipped to last until mid 40's. just the type we need. I'm hoping the Tasmanian connection with Ogilvie will have him on our radar

like the attempt ......but a 8 point movement into the 1st round for Smack ......is just never going to stop the Carlton people from bent over laughing :p
like I said long shot,
Carlton need big forwards with a big up side so it's a good match.
Plus I feel bad taking Betts and just want to give..;)

Oh s**t, please don't not care who I am.. Mr. Internetz King..
Seems you ignore anything & everything in this world other than your own negative tones on everything..

You are a cheery cheery fella.. Carry on :)

You don't know me, so shy should I care?

You're not even keen to see thing from my point of view, so you just expect me to wilt under your internet pressure to say this is a good deal, when I don't believe it is.

Thanks for playing the new game , I don't give a s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't know me, so shy should I care?

You're not even keen to see thing from my point of view, so you just expect me to wilt under your internet pressure to say this is a good deal, when I don't believe it is.

Thanks for playing the new game , I don't give a s**t.

Go for a run through a dewy meadow..
Watch a sunrise.. Play with a kitten.. Something.. ;)

Ben Brown is 20yo 198cm fwd/2nd ruck. Originally from Tasmania missed his draft class with injury. Went to Werribee and played 2013 season with them in VFL - reported to have had a good season with them, very accurate kick for goal and good agility. Is a genuine KPP as much as a ruck.

Tipped to last until mid 40's. just the type we need. I'm hoping the Tasmanian connection with Ogilvie will have him on our radar

Would have he played with Hartigan at Werribee? Hopefully we can go 2 from 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back