Competition 2014/15 Big Footy Olympics Hub Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations! These are the final 22 nations. Nation bidding has now closed and you can begin designing when the full list of sports have been chosen.
Good luck!
Aw. So my bid didn't get through?

The reason both of your bids weren't accepted was because I thought they weren't legitimate. In other words I thought you were trolling.
How could Pigsinblanket be a troll?

Hahaha, I was trolling with the name, not the entry, but meh, who cares, still keen to see what people come up with.

The reason both of your bids weren't accepted was because I thought they weren't legitimate. In other words I thought you were trolling.
How the * is posting a nation and details of the nation 'trolling'?

If anything it's the opposite. It's literally putting in more effort than anyone else.

And what do I get?

Rejected.

* you man

Disclaimer: I do care.

I already started designing my stupid ******* logo you ******* asshat.

Gonna make my own Olympics Reserves thread with just me and The Half Back

How the **** is posting a nation and details of the nation 'trolling'?

If anything it's the opposite. It's literally putting in more effort than anyone else.

And what do I get?

Rejected.

**** you man
Disclaimer: I do care.

I already started designing my stupid ******* logo you ******* asshat.

Gonna make my own Olympics Reserves thread with just me and The Half Back
Chill out man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** is posting a nation and details of the nation 'trolling'?

And what do I get?

Rejected.

**** you man
I apologise for interpreting your entry wrong.I didn't realise it was your full on idea.I have seen some of your stuff on here and it is top class so I expected the name to be more like the others, which I now know is wrong.
You are welcome to enter another idea which may be accepted.
This is my first competition that I have run and I just want to please everyone. I would like if you re-entered and forgot about this escapade, as I will.

I apologise for interpreting your entry wrong.I didn't realise it was your full on idea.I have seen some of your stuff on here and it is top class so I expected the name to be more like the others, which I now know is wrong.
You are welcome to enter another idea which may be accepted.
This is my first competition that I have run and I just want to please everyone. I would like if you re-entered and forgot about this escapade, as I will.

*crying gif*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back