2014 AFL impossible multi

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies guys, novice question here - I'm assuming "u" and "o" used in this thread means unders and overs respectively, but what does that actually mean?

Geelong Under
Hawthorn Under
Richmond Over
Freo Over
Sydney Over
North Under
Bulldogs Under
Port Under
Collingwood Under

@ $854

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Posters (Newbie here). Am looking at opening a betting account. Firstly who would you recommend and secondly I am interested in playing a 9 game multi. Do you have to pick margins or can you just roll one winner into another is that how it works? A simple explanation would be good. Have always done alright at this hypothetically. A simple explanation would be great.

Last edited:
Hi Posters (Newbie here). Am looking at opening a betting account. Firstly who would you recommend and secondly I am interested in playing a 9 game multi. Do you have to pick margins or can you just roll one winner into another is that how it works. A simple explanation would be good. Have always done alright this hypothetically. A simple explanation would be great.
sportsbet are probably the best to start out with. you can pick whatever you want in a 9 leg multi with the bookie, but to participate in this thread it needs to be picking the O/U for each game

sportsbet are probably the best to start out with. you can pick whatever you want in a 9 leg multi with the bookie, but to participate in this thread it needs to be picking the O/U for each game

Cheers, O/U?

Cheers, Just found some time to read the thread and have an idea now. Opening an account tomorrow and will get first time lucky:rolleyes:.

Good luck everyone else.
just copy mine, you'll be right ;)

Good luck, it's been going for about 4 years and no one has jagged it yet - there have been a few one game misses.

just copy mine, you'll be right ;)

Good luck, it's been going for about 4 years and no one has jagged it yet - there have been a few one game misses.

One more quick question (and then I will let my punting do the talking). Is there such a bet where you can roll say a Hawks win into a Richmond V Brisbane winner so on and so on? If so what is it called?

One more quick question (and then I will let my punting do the talking). Is there such a bet where you can roll say a Hawks win into a Richmond V Brisbane winner so on and so on? If so what is it called?
You mean a multi? ie if you win the first leg, the money then rolls over on to the second leg, if that wins, it rolls over on to the next leg etc?

Hi Great2008.

You can multi just about anything - the main thing you can't do is multi things within the same game, but there are sometimes specific bets for that (say LIne and Total Match Points, or Goal Scorer and Winning Team). So if you want to do a game-winner multi (e.g. Hawks/Richmond/Adelaide) then you can. Or you can multi a line with a winner with a margin bet.

If you check out SportsBet then you should be able to test out some combinations and it will put them in a betting slip for you - it will just ask you to log in if you want to actually place the bet!

Have fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back